NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

TimeWaste Quitters?

krdsl

It's cool that this community is called game quitters, it helps people find it and makes it easier to connect with other members.

But I think that most of the videos aren't only related to game addiction. It could be anything: tv, web, even books.

In some videos Cam even says that you need to make sure you don't replace your gaming addiction with another one (mindless web browsing for example).

The solution seems to be finding something significant (and creative) that you can focus on. So that every day you can wake up and think about all the great things you want to do to make that something better.

Hell, it doesn't even have to be the one and only thing that you devote your life to. It can change in the future (many times).

I think the problem with that is our lack of discipline.

We were raised during golden time of possibilities and comfort.

We believe that the world owes us everything and we need to be entertained.

People in the past had discipline and worked their whole lives, even if they didn't find their job extremely fascinating.

Now, we not only lack discipline, but to make things even harder we have thousands of options, which results in analysis paralysis.

What can we do about it?

I have no idea.

Looking at my life - I think all we can do is live our lives and wait until we realize that it's time to quit playing games and start making something amazing.

Once you do that - sky is the limit!

Edited by krdsl