NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I'm struggling but i want to quit.

Luquelli

i wrote a long intro, but i regret it, not because i dont want to quit, but i really dont like to explain my bad state, instead, i would like to show my improvement at quitting, because it wasted me . Sorry for the reedit, Thanks for understanding, im struggling this year to quit and i couldnt make it yet. I hope to quit asap. First day of 90 day detox from now on . Wish me luck 

Edited by Luquelli
i really dont like to explain my bad state on internet, rather prefer to show it on real life.

Man I totally get it. You don't need to share your whole life story if you don't want to. But in any case you know you're not the only one that feels wasted!

I'm looking forward to read about your progress, or whatever you want to share. Godspeed on your journey.

Thanks so much to all! , i literally put everything that i am on that old intro, but i decided to show not my bad state, but my improvement. By now i went into playing 1 hour (from 10 hours consecutively) , i know i failed the detox, but im trying to let the balance stop my gaming addiction, while i improve the rest of my l ife. Its like stopping cigarrete, its hard to quit cold turkey , but if u wanna quit progressively, u can do it , and im aiming to that. By now im doing well, and reuploaded videos on my youtube channel (bass playing), so i hope to keep the good state of myself, thanks to all!

i wrote a long intro, but i regret it, not because i dont want to quit, but i really dont like to explain my bad state, instead, i would like to show my improvement at quitting, because it wasted me . Sorry for the reedit, Thanks for understanding, im struggling this year to quit and i couldnt make it yet. I hope to quit asap. First day of 90 day detox from now on . Wish me luck 

Hey Luquelli, you're not alone. Just take it one day, one hour at a time. There will be times that it sucks. Walk slowly into the fire and breath deep. Those painful feelings won't kill you and you're not the only one feeling them. We are right there with you or have been there. Good luck and keep that list of things to do handy. You got this!

Hi Luguelli and welcome to the team.

To be honest with you I wouldn't try to quit progressively because it's so easy to mess it up.I would go with the usual 90 day cold-turkey (it is hard, it's true) and then later with a clear mind decide whether I want to play like 1 hour per day or non at all.But you know better your self than I do of course.

Anyway I wish you best luck!

Thanks so much to all! , i literally put everything that i am on that old intro, but i decided to show not my bad state, but my improvement. By now i went into playing 1 hour (from 10 hours consecutively) , i know i failed the detox, but im trying to let the balance stop my gaming addiction, while i improve the rest of my l ife. Its like stopping cigarrete, its hard to quit cold turkey , but if u wanna quit progressively, u can do it , and im aiming to that. By now im doing well, and reuploaded videos on my youtube channel (bass playing), so i hope to keep the good state of myself, thanks to all!

You're still in the fight. No worries. Try it and see what happens. If you relapse you know what not to do next time and if not, you did it! Either way you win.