NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My Journal - Matthias

• Guest featured this topic
  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyyy! Noragami! I know that anime! Fucking sick intro song too! Really good bass sound too.

Great that you can find so many cool bands through anime. Found these guys a while ago. Sick riffs, sick drums, sick vocals, and sick bass too! They did highschool of the dead and gate.

Your music is really good. Keep at it

Edit: Oh and no I don't play an instrument. I used to play drums very shittily but then I quit because I decided I wanted to do art instead. Too many different hobbies you see. Also did you see this? Sorry to pester you but you've gotta see it! the link looked a little obscure in my last post. Oh wait. Editing the shit out of this post. You said you like fretless? Check this out

Edited by Schwing

make art that inspires your music? I'm pretty shit but I make what I make and it's up to you to be inspired! That's how art works.

Bass guy rules. Those looks like frets on his bass though? Or am I just musically retarded?

Day 7 : Super tired, didn't do anything, to tired for the soundtrack, I am a lazy motherfucker......

You've gotta get that sleep cycle in tune my man! And don't stare at any screens before bed. Fucks with your brain waves. I try and meditate for 10 min to get those sweet alpha waves flowing.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 22 & Day 23: 

Both of those were super productive. I ran on both days for 30 minutes and listened to other episodes of Tim Ferret's podcast. These Podcasts are a freaking knowledge gold mine and really enjoyable to listen to.  Anyway I also downloaded some free plugins for my DAW, and I wanted to subscribe to nailmymix , where i want to learn more about mixing and mastering, but because of some reason the transaction failed. Gonna try tomorrow!

I also made a visual board, but because there are some personal photos I am not going to post it herer

All great things! 

Hi Matthias, just had a quick look at this page of your journal. It's awesome to see how well you're doing with running, meditating, reading self-dev, and listening to podcasts, they've been keystones to my own detox. I hope you continue to do well, you've encouraged me to pick up my good habits again :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man!

What kind of business do you want to start?

Dream theater is fucking dope as fuck! PULLL MEE UNDEER PULLL ME UNDEERRRR PULLL MEE UNDERR I'M NOT AFRAID!!!!

I've decided I'm going to be a comic book artist all of a sudden! I'm going to make the best comic ever. I'll need music for promotional videos and such and such. I'll hit you up when I need that shit!

Hey man!

What kind of business do you want to start?

Dream theater is fucking dope as fuck! PULLL MEE UNDEER PULLL ME UNDEERRRR PULLL MEE UNDERR I'M NOT AFRAID!!!!

I've decided I'm going to be a comic book artist all of a sudden! I'm going to make the best comic ever. I'll need music for promotional videos and such and such. I'll hit you up when I need that shit!

Hey man. 

Not really sure what business I want to start, but I don't really like working under some boss. 

Man that is awesome. Just start, write to a local newspaper if you are allowed to do a weekly comic strip (for free at the beginning). I would love to make music and videos for you!

Ahhh I see. In this world though; under this system a man can only get so far on his own. You'll need to coax up to the big shots to be a big shot yourself one day! Don't let your pride get in the way! You can suck on someone's titties for a time and when you get good at it; grow your own titties and make your own business! Something music production related perhaps? I don't know much about the industry. Perhaps you could set up a studio and do contracts? Whatever kind of business you're gonna run though -  make sure you get in one and get some experience doing the grunt work first. Get a feel for it. Once you know how the insides work; head for the brain.

Nice idea! I'll write that down. I'm miles away from any promotional videos and stuff now though. Just taking the first step. Can i get your email?

Edited by Schwing