New Video: Why You Fail to Accomplish Your Goals

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Emails went to spam

3 posts in this topic

Posted

This is more feedback than a suggestion or idea, but the emails I got from GameQuitters after purchasing Respawn and after I signed up for the forum all went to my spam. I didn't realize what was happening until I resent my forum account activation for the 3rd time, didn't see anything, and then checked my spam.

Not sure if this is just me, but if more people get the same problem, it might be good to put a little footnote telling users to check their spam after purchasing Respawn and after signing up for the forum. Or, change how the emails are worded so they're less likely to be filtered to spam (although I have no idea how gmail and other email clients decide what goes into spam).

2 people like this

Posted

This is more feedback than a suggestion or idea, but the emails I got from GameQuitters after purchasing Respawn and after I signed up for the forum all went to my spam. I didn't realize what was happening until I resent my forum account activation for the 3rd time, didn't see anything, and then checked my spam.

Not sure if this is just me, but if more people get the same problem, it might be good to put a little footnote telling users to check their spam after purchasing Respawn and after signing up for the forum. Or, change how the emails are worded so they're less likely to be filtered to spam (although I have no idea how gmail and other email clients decide what goes into spam).

Thanks for the feedback, I know with the forum confirmation emails this is common. :(

Posted

This should be fixed now.