New Video: Unleash Your Potential with These Productivity Secrets

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thinking about proposing to girlfriend but worried that I may not have enough groomsmen

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, after following this story for almost a year, I think we should totally rally and go to this guys wedding just for the hell of it. Absolutely not joking, if I find a cheap flight I'd go. Canada, right? :D

2 people like this

Posted

@Destoroyah

I think it will be best for everyone if the best man is someone else or if no one makes the best man speech. My mom does things without discussing with me, but she wont get upset if I tell her to stop doing things. 

I would like to improve relations with all family members including my cousin. He went to camada about 5 years ago. I had no friends and little social skills understanding before i learned pick up, so I am sure that I made things bad for him. Before I learned pickup, I had this mindset that I will always make people unhappy and hate me, because it keeps happening. 

Past few years he is ignoring my texts and trying to avoid me and not talk to me in general. I can think of a couple of things that i did that may upset him, or things my dad or mom did. But there is no communication. I think he is just not very communicative in general or he is thinking in a fixed mindset and just trying to cut me off forever. I think it will just take 2 to 15 years or so for things to improve. 

The best thing I can do right now is focus my attention on the wedding preparations rather than get upset over things. 

Writing in this forum really helps. 

@Hitaru awww thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ignoring your texts? Texting is for Sissys! Give him a call! ;)

Edited by destoroyah

Posted

Ignoring your texts? Texting is for Sissys! Give him a call! ;)

Calling? Calling is for sissies! Throw a brick through his window with a note tied to it!

1 person likes this