Looking for a coach? Apply here to work with Cam 1 on 1.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for Asian female 18-22 yo accountability partner!

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey!

As the title states, I'm looking for an accountability partner to help me get through my 90 day detox. I'm currently on my 42nd day; as you can see I'm determined about this, so I expect you to have a serious attitude as well.

I also expect you to be a girl, Asian, and between ages of 18 to 22. (If you're still 17 but just a few days/weeks away from turning 18, you're also free to apply but please note so in your application. Due to an expected high volume of mail, adding a "BARELY LEGAL" tag in the subject line will increase the odds of my assistants including you into a next selection cycle.)

While we mostly look for independent, organized, and result-oriented individuals, we thought it may be helpful to include an image of my previous accountability partner to provide a better understanding of what kind of person we're looking for.

b75be23a9130d90c50798e575847af5d.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We by no means imply that people of other genders, races, or age groups do any worse as accountability partners. It's a simple matter of personal preference, and we wholeheartedly encourage everyone to look for the type of accountability partner they themselves find suitable.

(Trolls need not apply.)

Edited by Marchosias

Posted

da hell man.... Are you serious?

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't see anything un-serious about the OP.

2 people like this

Posted

I can't see anything un-serious about the OP.

:ph34r:

1 person likes this