NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

90 Days - An investment in the future

Red

Hi Red, well done for making it this far. You're right that quitting gaming is not just to get rid of the video games, it is to take control of your life and start working towards becoming the person you want to be. @WorkInProgress said it well: our ancestors were able entertain themselves and find fulfilling activities without computational technology, and you'll only find what you're passionate about by trying new things, you can't think yourself into liking an activity. Not without visualization anyways.

At the moment, if mindless internet browsing is taking up your time, you have nothing to lose by trying something new .There will be no negative impact by tying a new activity, only a good opportunity to find something that you find interesting that is real and can fulfill needs that gaming did.

I would jump at the chance to force my self to start reading. By some books, take the time to learn and invest in your future. Thats what helped me and i hope this can help you. 

Hi Red, well done for making it this far. You're right that quitting gaming is not just to get rid of the video games, it is to take control of your life and start working towards becoming the person you want to be. @WorkInProgress said it well: our ancestors were able entertain themselves and find fulfilling activities without computational technology, and you'll only find what you're passionate about by trying new things, you can't think yourself into liking an activity. Not without visualization anyways.

At the moment, if mindless internet browsing is taking up your time, you have nothing to lose by trying something new .There will be no negative impact by tying a new activity, only a good opportunity to find something that you find interesting that is real and can fulfill needs that gaming did.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Means a lot.