NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

Predicament

Paul A.

So... I want to work on my music, but since my dad put that damned time limit on the computer, I can't do a thing. The computer will be locked until 3 PM, what am I supposed to do between now and then? There's not much to do around my house, I'd like to add.

Maybe you should talk to your dad about these limits? Ask him to remove them and explain why they are a problem. Why were these limits introduced in the first place? Is there any other way you could work on your music without using a computer?

Well... I've tried to talk to my dad about the limit, but he isn't willing to remove it. He introduced the limit when he thought we were playing games too much. I've tried to convince him that I'm serious about quitting games, but he just won't believe me. The only way I could work on music without a computer is if I could get a sampler/synthesizer, or at the very least some piano lessons and a cheap keyboard, but my parents do almost nothing for me, when ever I want them to buy something or do something to be, they never get around to it, no matter how much I pester them.

Can you get a paper-route, mow lawns or do something else to earn money?  Then you can buy your own equipment.

You could also read books on music production, I've never made electronic music so I can't recommend any specific ones.