Will you join me in building a well in Tanzania? Learn More

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ignoring User [IMPLEMENTED]

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I wondered if there is a way to block a user from reading your own content?  When the community grows, there may be an increase in the amount of trolling as well.  I recall seeing one user posting multiple threads of the same topic, not more than a week ago, I think? 

Appreciated,

Danni

Posted

That was jsut a spammer who wanted to get some links down. But yeah the more people come into this forum the more control it will need.

Posted

While this forum remains public it won't be possible to stop someone else from reading your writing. It might be possible for you to ignore someone else, but I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement.

As the forum grows we will see more instances of trolling.  When it does happen, I'm sure Cam will deal with it effectively.

Posted

Spam is an unfortunate occurrence, and it usually happens late at night when I'm sleeping - Ed almost always catches them first. :D

Trolling is a bit harder to tell but I think we can usually tell who's genuinely here to help and who's not. As the forum grows I will have more moderators to help make sure this is a safe place.

There might be a feature to block a user, I'll look into it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, thanks you guys. This is one of the most positive forums online.  Such a contrast from all the back-biting, toxic environments found on gaming websites, that's for sure.  Lots of nice folks here with genuinely good hearts. 

3 people like this

Posted

Ok, thanks you guys. This is one of the most positive forums online.  Such a contrast from all the back-biting, toxic environments found on gaming websites, that's for sure.  Lots of nice folks here with genuinely good hearts. 

That's the kind of culture we want to cultivate here.

Either that or people are just really good at following our one rule.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hard training and special willpower abilities made it possible for me ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Hard training and special willpower abilities made it possible for me ;)

Hahahah

Posted

That's the kind of culture we want to cultivate here.

Lol my favorite rule