NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Robin's Journal ♡

Robin

Hello my name is Robin. I'm sixteen years old and I live in the Netherlands. I would like to take you on my journey of the 90day detox.

Let's do this!

Yesterday I decided it was enough. I had to go all or nothing. So I deleted my steam account with 60games, over 3000hours of playtime and alot of friends that I met while gaming. I think that this was a really importnant step and I'm proud of taking it.

Today was my first day of the detox. 

I went out swimming with friends, I went to the cinema (Captain America; Civil War) had some dinner and had just alot of fun. I also did a small workout, a bit of stretching and meditating today. 

I could've done some things better like checking on what I eat. I ate some icecream which wasn't really smart of me. And I also forgot to bring my book to my dad so I couldn't read today. But I will try to improve myself each day and this journal really helps me with that.

Thanks for reading and I really appreciate all the support from you guys!

Stay focussed ♡

Edited by Robin

• Guest pinned this topic

Second day of my detox.

I woke up at 11.30 AM and had some breakfast. Than a friend of me called and asked if I felt like training outside.

So we went to a park together and did several things like:

- Jogging (5K Runners App)

- Workout (Pushups, Abs) 

- Stretching 

- Tricking

The weather was really nice aswell and it felt great to be outside. 

I'm writing this journal a bit early today because I'm going to play some basketbal tonight with friends and sleep over at my friends house.

Tomorrow we are going to buy some clothes in the city and train for our dancing performance that we'll have in a theatre soon.

I am really enjoying these days of my life and I hope you do aswell!

Stay focussed <3

- Robin

Edited by Robin

• Guest unpinned this topic

Third day of my detox.

I woke up at my friends house. It was a lot of fun chilling with him. (We also watched 'Ninja Turtles the movie' which was really cool!)

We made some pancakes for breakfast and went to the city to buy some nice clothes for our performance.

After we came home we worked out and did some stretching. At around 6 PM we went to training (dancing) and practised for a few more hours.

These days without gaming are going really well. It really helped that I deleted my account with all my games.

Everytime when I think about gaming I remember myself that I have no games left to play and that I need to find other activity's (which only happened like 2 times).

The 'hard' days will probably come later but I'm ready to take them on and improve my life!

From now on I want to set my 'cheat' day as for food: Wednesday 

For the other days of the week I want follow my healthy diet. (need to remain my sixpack :P)

Tomorrow I'll be probably resting a lot. I found that I have a small injury in my right leg (groin). It hurts when I'm in rest mode and when I lift my ride knee up.

Suggestions on how to recover quicker from this are welcome!

Thank you all again for the support and feedback you guys give me!

Stay focussed <3

- Robin

PS. Here is a picture of how I look without doing a workout before at 04-05-16. I want to improve my body without weights and just Calisthenics. 

IMG-20160504-WA0001.jpg

Edited by Robin

Fourth day of my detox.

The beginning of the day was chill. I ate some breakfast and watched some series. Just a bit of resting after alot of training. Then I went to a friends house and cooked dinner with him for his family. It was my first time actually cooking dinner but it was a lot of fun and it tasted delicious. At around 7PM we meeted with some other friends at a festival. This was sooooo much fun. We danced and partyed the whole night with girls. It was probably one of the best nights I've had in a loooong time. Now a friend of mine is sleeping over at my place and we're chilling a bit.

Tomorrow we're going to the beach and train for our dancing performance again!

Stay focussed people ♡

- Robin

Day five of my detox.

I woke up with my friend and chilled for a bit. Then we went to the beach with some other guys and enjoyed the nice weather, ate some food etc. It was a really chill and nice day. Later we practised for our salsa dancing performance. It was a lot of fun again and I can't wait till we have to go on stage.

Tomorrow I'll be training for another 6+ hours and chill with my friends.

Thanks for these awesome days!

Stay focussed ♡

- Robin

Day six of my detox.

This came a bit late due being exhausted and training a lot.

I woke up ate some breakfast and went to training. When I got there I instantly went out for a jogg. Unfortunately my right groin hurted a lot so I couldn't finish it. I stretched for a bit and went back to training. At 5PM I went back to home and had dinner. After dinner I didn't really do much. Whats app, Youtube, watched Deadpool the movie and just tried to relax so my body had time to rest.

Stay focussed ♡

- Robin

Day seven of my detox.

After I woke up and had breakfast a friend called me and asked if I wanted to go to the beach. It was such a nice weather today and I had a great time. I was there with 2 friends and 7 girlfriends. I'm so grateful for all my friends and the people that care about me. Without them life was a lot less fun. It was also mothersday today so at around 5PM I went back to my mom and had dinner together with here and my brother. It was a fun night with them. 

The last days I've really focussed on what I consume. I take more good decisions and remember myself that small wins result in bigger ones. I've also meditated for recovery and it felt amazing. If I manage to get my body and mind straight I'll heal a lot faster. I need to be patient with stretching and dancing and take every excercise seriously. Only with patience and the right mindset I'll reach my goals. Also I need to get rid of fear. Every day could be the last so why don't I just go for it and learn to trick again. 

The most importnant things to remember are:

Patience

Rest

Meditating

Every day could be your last one

Stay focussed ♡

- Robin

Edited by Robin

Day 14 of my detox.

It's been some time since I've posted. 

My life is so amazing right now! I'm training, dancing, chilling with friends. I've met a new girl aswell. 

I can't thank you guys enough. 

- Stay focussed ♡

Good job so far dude! :)

You seem to be blessed with some great friends and your breezing through this detox. By the way your shredded as hell lol, are you like 5% body fat or something xD ?

Yes my friends are like my family to me ^^

I try my best on keeping a healthy diet nowadays and it has paid off so far.

I went from 14.7% bodyfat to 12.7% recording to my scale @home.