NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Atittude problem

Exerro

Hi everyone.

Cam man, I love your work. I am so inspired by your TED talk.

So, I don't have a problem with game-playing. I overcomed it. I play games every 4-5 days for a half an hour, sometimes less.

But my problem is related to computer, or game-playing "legacy". I can't  imagine my day withouth computer and facebook, watching yt videos and so on. I feel like I will be achieving more if I fix this, but when I imagine it, I feel awful. Like I'm controlled by it.

Feeling kinda like - everything is better on the screen. For example, I see pictures of my hometown and thinking - damn, it is nice. But when I see it live, I don't enjoy it.

I don't know if it is related, but thanks anyway! 

Hi

Having screens everywhere is the "disease" of this time, difficult to avoid this. I could defenitely relate to the possibilities for youtube. I recognise the feeling of being controlled by it, not a very nice feeling. What helped me the most was having a clear purpose in life (what do you want to do, where do you want to go, what do you have to do in orde to achieve that, ... ). Also being as busy as possible really helps, because you won't even have the time to do it and in your very few free time, you're not going to want to hang around on youtube :) . 

Well in my opinion not a thousand screens can replace the magic and beauty of real life :) . Try to give it as much effort as possible and you will begin seeing the difference ;) . 

Hi

Having screens everywhere is the "disease" of this time, difficult to avoid this. I could defenitely relate to the possibilities for youtube. I recognise the feeling of being controlled by it, not a very nice feeling. What helped me the most was having a clear purpose in life (what do you want to do, where do you want to go, what do you have to do in orde to achieve that, ... ). Also being as busy as possible really helps, because you won't even have the time to do it and in your very few free time, you're not going to want to hang around on youtube :) . 

Well in my opinion not a thousand screens can replace the magic and beauty of real life :) . Try to give it as much effort as possible and you will begin seeing the difference ;) . 

Great post!

Thanks for joining us here Exerro. A digital detox may be in order. Not sure what your situation is but checking out something like Camp Grounded could be cool!