NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

March 2016 Progress Report

Cam Adair

I love this idea Cam! It's good that the site and community is growing. I'll do my best to promote Game Quitters through my different avenues. I want this site to sky-rocket :)

PS: That emailing list has some good numbers! Good job! :D

I love this idea Cam! It's good that the site and community is growing. I'll do my best to promote Game Quitters through my different avenues. I want this site to sky-rocket :)

PS: That emailing list has some good numbers! Good job! :D

Thanks. It's only the beginning. ;) Appreciate all your support

I truly believe in what you and your colleagues are doing, Cam.  I just wanted to say that I'm very proud to be a part of this growing community, and also to take part in the study.  It's unbelievable how many people this website has reached, and how many individuals are taking steps to enrich their lives without relying on video games alone for fulfillment.  I foresee a very bright future for this outreach Detox program!  Cheers to all who are making steps in their journey!

I truly believe in what you and your colleagues are doing, Cam.  I just wanted to say that I'm very proud to be a part of this growing community, and also to take part in the study.  It's unbelievable how many people this website has reached, and how many individuals are taking steps to enrich their lives without relying on video games alone for fulfillment.  I foresee a very bright future for this outreach Detox program!  Cheers to all who are making steps in their journey!

Really appreciate you being a part of it! What's crazy is this is only the beginning for us. :D