Anfni's journal

Anfni

I haven't been on here much for a while.

I just counted the days and it's been 117 days since i last gamed.

I started feeling nostalgic a week or two ago, and have been thinking a lot about gaming since. That's why I decided to begin journaling today.

It hasn't been that hard quitting this time around, but I don't think I actually really found a new hobby yet. I've wanted to get into martial arts for a while, but to be honest, I'm kind of scared starting. Partly because I'm worried that I won't feel welcome (I have had some bad experiences with boxing gyms in the past), partly because I'm afraid I won't be able to stick to it. Besides that I've been having some trouble with my wrist, but it's mainly the other things.I'm pretty sure I will give it a chance, but I'm still gathering the courage, or something like that.

Work has been pretty tough for a while, but at least I'm finishing my job in a week (I'm a doctor in an internship). Then I have a month off before starting a PhD. Looking forward to that.

I'm pretty confident I can still stay away from gaming for now, but I will have to find a way to deal with the nostalgia at some point.