My journey

Hello everyone,

My name is Saul and I am 28 years old based out of the USA. Like many of you here, video games have been a significant source of my unhappiness. I am an US Army veteran who served as an infantry paratrooper for seven years with a combat deployment and am currently pursing a degree in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance. Video games have crippled me in ways that may seem hard to believe. It has impacted everything from my military career, my eventual divorce, crippling depression and social skills to name a few. Video games have had a grip on me for over two decades and I have been struggling with ending this addiction for years. I know that the story leading to this point in my life is not really important and I'd like to focus on a better tomorrow instead; so here's to kicking the habit once and for all.

I'm happy to be apart of this community and have faith that every person in here will be able to succeed in their quest for liberation.

Best wishes,

Saul

45 minutes ago, Anerkand said:

Video games have crippled me in ways that may seem hard to believe. It has impacted everything[...]

Hello! I am sure many people here - myself included - can relate to this. I wish you all the best on your journey to a healthier, happier and simply better life!