NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Wise Young Man's online journal

Wise Young Man

I'm still progressing strong and successfully. I'm still doing my best to grow my own online business and still learning how to speak in different languages thanks to Duolingo. I'm glad I didn't ditch or decided to abandon my own friends who are loyal and know how to talk to me properly too. It was one of my friends graduation ceremony yesterday, and he's thinking to go to college or trade school. If he wants to go to college then that's he's choice in general. I haven't seen my friends in a long time. The one I talk to are doing their own thing in life, and this is 2 or 3 years in June 2020. It make sense because I'm doing my own thing and everyone else got their own problems in college or in trade school and in the real world.

I don't believe high school truly prepare students to be in the real world. It's a sad truth in my own eyes, I don't know about everyone else. And honestly, the real world doesn't care about someone college degrees (most of the time). And me and most of my friends know that already. Everyone else in my high school already went to college and probably struggling with student loans debt or probably not doing well in life in general. Yeah school is not doing well to teach kids real world skills. So it's better to not dwell on school and focus on my own success and where I want to go in life.

I'm doing what I'm suppose to do in general. Sometimes I look back to my mistakes that involve video games and moments that didn't involves me playing video games....I'm say to myself "oh man....why did I say and did that action back then...". At least that's good for me. If I didn't reflect on my past, I would do the same mistake all over again. It's better to learn my mistake and stay positive in the long term. I'm also starting to realize that video games were not for me in the first place because I was making it a thing to focus on, instead of just focusing on things that make better value and benefits in general. Yeah, focusing on excessive gaming or gaming too much was the biggest mistake I've made that I finally moved on in life in general. And I can tell a huge difference from what I'm doing now with the characteristics I have now compare to what I had before when I was playing video games too much. I know there is a way to moderate it or having the mindset that it's just entertainment and shouldn't be taking seriously in the long term. It just effect me mentally for some reason and the more I realize this, the more I don't want to play video games anymore because it's not for me. I do want to have kids, and I don't want my kids to use these video game consoles to get together and developing a excessive habit of video games in general. There was a store that I explored to where my house is and they have board games and I said to myself "Wow. Maybe next time I go to this store again, I'll purchase these board games and use these if I do have my own family in general." Board games I see and mentally feel different in a positive way. I rather play board games to get together instead of electronic games to play on a screen...

Over all of that explanation about myself. My life is going well after November 1st, 2020 (My first day to quit video games). 

I'm doing good in general. I'm doing my best to not be a victim in my situation while avoiding being homeless. The victim mindset is the worst thing to have as a individual, doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman in my personal opinion. I rather just do what I got to do and move on in general including the physique I want to achieve while being in better health as well, I used to be overweight and unhealthy due to bad eating habits and being sedentary in my childhood back in the 2000s until I decided to exercise in 2018 or 2019. Um...I keep hearing about weak men and people looking down on me as being "weak" because I am a man...the question is that how many type of men they are talking about in general and at the end of the day too, every men is not weak. Being weak is a choice, I don't know....the world is too negative to talk about things that are negative in general (and sadly, society rather focus on the negative majority of the time. And the whole "all ______ and this ______ or that ______ is a red flag to me at this point" there are people who don't take care of their body and still do the same thing and behaviors that still get them nowhere prefer to call me a "weak man" and I exercise more than them and watch what I eat more than them, have vision of my goals than them instead of wasting money on stuff they don't need for example: TV, a new car that they can't afford yet, drugs, cigarettes etc.). And this is why I avoid negativity in general, and also about people too....why focus on those people if you know that not every single person in general. Just don't focus on them, I don't know.

And that's why I rather focus on the positive and focus what I need to do in general. Social Media can be negative as well too (it also depends on how you use social media). I think for me it's better to not mindlessly browse the internet and let things easily control me (which it's most people who let things tell them how to think).

I apologize to the Game Quitters members that was kinda negative then my previous updates, I sometimes think and realize stuff that are highly ridiculous to me at this point. Just hearing "weak men" tells me that every man is weak, which a always or never statement usually doesn't work in general.

I'm doing good in general. My YouTube channel is growing for the better and it's wonderful. I know I can keep going and make it profitable in general, and finally make something else profitable while impacting people for the better in general. Life is amazing for me. I find this better then a job that I know it will get me nowhere in life financially personally for me. Life is truly good to watch stuff that truly help me for the better then watching people on YouTube who rather play video games for entertainment content. I realized that life is too short to focus on videos that only give entertainment then contents that give values in general. That's why I rather give people value on my professional YouTube channel in general. I'm grateful that I decided to change my habits and replacing my old habits to better and new habits that is helping me for the better.

I'm doing good today. I'm making sure to do my best to be successful in general. I'm glad that I'm a entrepreneur and just experience things myself instead of just listening to people online or offline about college and having a "secure" job. If you want to go to college go to college, doesn't bother me at all. I rather be a entrepreneur while not playing video games in general. Video games is starting to become a complete waste of time in general due to me becoming and learning how to be a entrepreneur in general. The non-fiction books are good to read in general and are helpful similar to having my own personal experience without letting people or a statistical data telling me what is going to happen to me. Some people say that this path is "risky", it's risky if you don't know what you are doing. It's very easy for me due to having good proper plans in entrepreneurship.

I wouldn't imagine that I'm doing this and wasting money on video games that truly doesn't help me to grow in general as a entrepreneur and as a person too. Even the YouTube channel "The Wisdoms For The Journey Of Life" is growing and doing well too. I heard that rich kids played video games before with a "Nintendo Entertainment System" back in the 80s or something of that year. Honestly, I rather let my kid play board games with me and just experience things that truly matters in general. I do want to be a Dad with a loyal and respectful wife (who is not truly crazy about my money only). And I'm starting that people from online is not truly having experience or critical thinking skills also with bad information that I notice in my opinion. I rather just do what I got to do and ignore the noise and move on about college and rumors about me outside from people in general. I don't care and focus on remodeling the house.

I'm doing good as usual. Just learned Duolingo and finished the Steve Jobs biography book today this morning. Learning Russian is very easy in general and easy to understand too. I believe Japanese take time to lean in general, it's not hard...just take time to fully understand. I rather be more quiet and keep my head high to achieve the things I want to achieve. I also rather focus on my own life in general instead of just listening to people who don't fully remember anything that is worth while that they fully achieve and not truly focusing on their own life and gossiping from adults who I don't fully know and care about including from other people too.

Yeah I don't have time for people who rather give their opinion on things that doesn't mean much in my own life. I got a house to remodeled and put my name on and making 7 streams of income while putting my name on the house too. So all of that gossip and rumors about me and different type of people is a waste of time to listen anyway, in high school yeah it make sense a little bit due to teenagers don't know better. In adulthood, yeah....that person should know better. In reality they don't know better or even grow up sadly. And that's why I don't let nobody opinions control my life in online and offline in the store or outside.

I usually mind my own business and focus on my online business and not care about what people say or think about me including not caring about what people are doing in my high school too. And do my usual routine to reach things I want to achieve for the better.

Yeah...

Good thing I want to have a better life and not be comfortable in general and moved on about my high school or school years, also ignoring people who still gossip in adulthood and haven't even grown out of that type of behavior too after school.

I'm grateful that I've moved on and just focus on the house in general. Some of them went quiet, got their accounts private or hard to find and decided to use "pronouns" in their bio (which I'm not going to go into). *Laughing*, yeah just do you Jonathan. Just do you.

I'm doing good again. Yeah there are issues that is going on right now in my life without games, at the end of the day it's fine. There will always be a better day in general. And it usually happens too usually. I'm more a positive person while being realistic at the end of the day, so why bother focusing on the negative parts of my life right now instead of just listening and focusing on stuff that has no benefits and stuff will not matter on the next day.

Right now I'm texting this on my phone due to not having a internet right now. Good thing I don't use any excuses to not get things done, and this is probably another reasons why I personally prefer having a online business so I don't have to deal with this stuff since I was a kid. I guess that's why I thought of going into the NBA, I prefer to be a entrepreneur at the same time. Even I lose everything I would still go back to having a online business because for me, it's better to be financially successful and stable too to have things in life. And this is between me and whoever is reading this part too...Social Security don't think it's a good idea to have a regular job. I don't think there is anything bad about having a job at all, it's just personal experience of my own. So I can tell that some information about entrepreneurship are complete myths or not.

Yeah...what can I do though.

Well...I purchased two books this month. One is to help me grow and one is to help a friend from high school financially. I rather help and give people who truly needs support financially. And this is my career. How I went from a loser that nobody liked for the wrong reasons playing video games to a attractive man who enjoy entrepreneurship similar to a video game and making meaning out of his life and of course "to the fullest" similar to what Cam said on his YouTube videos. Good thing I have the game quitters community to help me to not relapse in general. It's good.

• Like 1

Hey man, just skimmed through your entries - you’ve come a long way! I’m happy to see you’re actually following your passions and going down the entrepreneurial route, that’s something that also interested me at one point in my life. I’m also interested in personal finance, but my money management skills could use some work, so if you have any practical advice for me I’d love to hear it! Anyway, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 6:46 AM, Paul A. said:

Hey man, just skimmed through your entries - you’ve come a long way! I’m happy to see you’re actually following your passions and going down the entrepreneurial route, that’s something that also interested me at one point in my life. I’m also interested in personal finance, but my money management skills could use some work, so if you have any practical advice for me I’d love to hear it! Anyway, keep up the good work!

Thank you Paul A.

For money management I use envelopes and use a safe deposit box in general, however that doesn't meant that's the only way to save and put away your money. There are many ways to save and have good money management. It's all seeing what works for you in the long term as research on the internet. I've also use a lot of YouTube channels that explain on how to use money, what to avoid about money and money mindset. If you have a bad money mindset (poor mindset) then all that work will be useless if you don't have a good mindset (rich mindset) about money. I've also remember reading books about money and how it works, for example: The richest man in babylon by George S. Clason, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Happy Money by Ken Honda, and Tony Robbins book name Money Master the Game (there is a shorter version of the book I have to make it simple, I don't know the name of it and haven't read that version).

For money management, I recommend using a YouTube channel name Frugal Facts. It's a educational financial YouTube channel to help people to improve their skills about money.

There are other YouTube channels that I watch that helped me for the better. Please let me know if you want to know more on what channels I watch to be better with money.

And consistency is key too. Remember that.

• Like 1

My day is doing good in general ad usual. There are good things that is going to happen in the future, my internet is going to be back too. Great, because I need to get back on YouTube with The Wisdoms For The Journey Of Life channel. I'm also done with the The history of the US Money currency series for the Money playlist and move on to something else with the channel and a idea that is educational and valuable at the same time. There are some ideas that I've discontinued in that channel because it didn't make sense to continue (mental health playlist, which I don't like at all). Maybe I'll look at myths about Tinder or dating apps and how to use them properly (because I have the app and it's not that bad at all) and other style of ideas that will help get people to be better versions of themselves. While I'm doing YouTube, I'll continue to write my book on Google Docs, finally try out my podcast that explain things that I'm going to be talking about (while avoiding politics). And if YouTube and the other three is making income while impacting people for the better, I'll make music that people can listen too in general if they are into that. And I already have other types of income I need to do. I'm not saying you have to do what I need to do (having a online business). I believe this is better than playing video games all day long in my childhood in the 2000s to high school years.

1 hour ago, Wise Young Man said:

Thank you Paul A.

For money management I use envelopes and use a safe deposit box in general, however that doesn't meant that's the only way to save and put away your money. There are many ways to save and have good money management. It's all seeing what works for you in the long term as research on the internet. I've also use a lot of YouTube channels that explain on how to use money, what to avoid about money and money mindset. If you have a bad money mindset (poor mindset) then all that work will be useless if you don't have a good mindset (rich mindset) about money. I've also remember reading books about money and how it works, for example: The richest man in babylon by George S. Clason, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Happy Money by Ken Honda, and Tony Robbins book name Money Master the Game (there is a shorter version of the book I have to make it simple, I don't know the name of it and haven't read that version).

For money management, I recommend using a YouTube channel name Frugal Facts. It's a educational financial YouTube channel to help people to improve their skills about money.

There are other YouTube channels that I watch that helped me for the better. Please let me know if you want to know more on what channels I watch to be better with money.

And consistency is key too. Remember that.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

Everything is doing good so far.

I'm still being patient on my internet being restore again. And after that, do my best to do both YouTube video and YouTube Shorts at the same time. The last thing I want is to let watch times decrease and increase it again to the same number, just do YouTube Shorts for now and continue to do both videos and shorts at the same time.

Once I make YouTube profitable, I'll continue to do YouTube and finally do other sources that I wanted to do. Book Writing, Podcast, e-commerce store, skincare products, music, I think I've made a 7th one, I might not fully remember it. I'll figure it out.

And finally I truly impacted more then 20 people, and of course invest my money in the stock market (that I trust and easily understand and also finally my retirement account).

Life is going well and positive.

• Like 1

I'm doing good today, I'm still waiting for the internet to be on due to personal reasons.

It's important to be patient in anything in general, and continue to be better not for the worst.

I realized that it's better to have a life that doesn't prioritize video games then a life where I randomly hearing drama from the gaming community that doesn't mean much at the end of the day and even in real life. Also nobody cares who don't play video games too, and I'm starting to realize that already too.

There is still drama going on with some remake game name The Last Of Us sadly as a video game. And that's a sign that it was a good choice to leave video games behind and move on and never look back in 2023, 2024, and from 5, 10, and even more then that. Foolish.

My YouTube channel is doing good still and growing a little bit with the Watch Times per hrs in general (if I decide to take a small break). If I continue to do both Videos and Short videos on YouTube than I'll be fine.

I don't know that anyone watch this YouTube channel name "The Roommates"...I truly want to join their social event name "The Standard". Because I truly want to be with the men who are successful and are talking about things that I can truly talk about. Because where I live (Newburgh, NY) I don't truly relate to the people who live in that area. I don't see most of the same people improving on thereselves and at least try to change for the better for their own reasons. Sad man...

And most people are out of shape and fat and don't have a online business trying to improve their financial situation, and they start try to look down on me while not doing anything worth while in their life and having bad clothes appearance. Whatever man, people who do that are extremely annoying and arrogant sadly. It's not worth wasting time in general.

I'm starting to enjoy language learning more in general due to understanding and traveling to a country with the target language too. And not only with traveling, also in the United States as well at time to understand. Not to speak the language, that might change. Who knows...

Being successful is so amazing and it's also so easy to be very successful if you have the right and great mindset for that lifestyle in general.

I'm glad I'm doing the right thing.

Surprisingly I got my internet back. I don't know how that worked. Yesterday there was issues sadly, all well. Doesn't matter to me anymore. At least I can finally return to YouTube again. I truly enjoy making YouTube videos in general. Life is going to be great if I keep this up and impact people for the better. I didn't know that you can do this without a college degree or even a regular job experience in general. Just be consistent and move on. Hopefully people will find my own YouTube channel helpful and I'm sensing that it's going to be big years later. So if I hit 1 million subscribers or more, that tells me that I did my work on YouTube successfully and in upcoming ways to impact people. Life is going to be great.

My focus is all over the place as a priority in the to-do list. I truly want to be in the top 1% in general (if I can achieve it in general or how to achieve it is true).

I'm starting to be more focus on taking YouTube more and more serious too. I'm starting to enjoy doing narration and becoming successful in general. I'm glad I didn't go to college in general. My watch time was 19. whatever the number, to 20.0 watch time. I already knew it's going to be monetized to be profitable in general, and that's good too, money is important in general as a tool.

I personally enjoy impacting people for the better without lying or telling people "there is no way to be successful" in general too.

At least I'm doing my best to be successful too. Good thing I'm never giving up. I got this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still doing a good job on growing on YouTube in general, not much consistency with my book writing in general. Hmm...I need to improve on that in general. I'm more into fragrance now in general, I used to have fragrance before, just was not very big at the time. Now I'm starting to become more interest in them in general. I'm also thinking of having a watch collection as well too (hopefully nobody get mad at me for saying that). The reasons why I want a watch collection is that I'm using a rusty digital watch from Walmart from my school year and I believe having good appearance with casual clothes and a suit on in general too, that's my personal belief anyway. My watch time per hr increased from 20.1 to 21.7, I need greater chances to increase my watch time and have huge increase in general. I got this.

My YouTube channel is still growing in general. At least I'm going to make income in general in the near future and finally invest my money in the stock market and retirement (while I'm still working and growing my business). Life is going to be great in general for me. Already I'm taking my future seriously then playing video games too much, even my friends decided to focus on the real world instead of just playing too much video games in general too. That's kinda funny for me. At least we are trying to make our life better in the real world as bros, *laughing*. Yeah, by the time I'm typing I'm going to write my book finally and get use to do both YouTube and book writing at the same time with consistency. Funny I was from a kid who play too much video games who nobody truly liked to a man who is doing his best to have a better life and most people enjoy being around him. It's kinda funny how we change over time for the good or the bad as our own choice.

Things is going well so far. I'm making sure that I'm doing what I need to do for my own future and this house in general. Usually I'm focus on myself and that's good, I rather do that then just complaining about my neighbors having something or "more ahead" then me. Usually that's not the case in general. So just keep doing me.

• Like 1

Good Morning Game Quitters members (3:10 AM), I'm going to do my best today and on Saturday I'm going to see a family member in NYC and see where it's going to go on that day (I would love to say why, it's personal and I don't want to get political in the Game Quitters Forum).

Right now I'm writing a book and once I'm fully finished as a non-fiction self help book I will publish it in this website name Smashwords (I know I can publish books on the Amazon website, sadly I don't have the ability to use the Amazon website anymore so I'm using alternatives. Some are better than going to Amazon in my opinion), once that's done I'll make another one as long term income while giving value at the same time because no value to the product you are making will lead to harm and reveal that there is no reasons to use or learn from what I'm making in general to the consumer.

I'll do my best.

My day is doing good so far. I'm still doing my best to be more successful in general.

I'm also losing pounds of 200 something body weight too, consistently as well. I personally want to be 100 something pounds without gaining pounds and being under 100 pounds of body weight in general. Because I've bought a second body weight scale from Walgreens to replace the non-smart body weight scale, the first one works if use correctly. I want to know my muscle mass, bone density, and much more that a regular scale don't tell until I get another one that is delay name FitTrack Dara Scale. I rather save instead of just purchasing too much things I don't need too much in general. I rather save and invest in general to the stock market for my financial future instead of just consuming junk.

I'm doing my best on my day. I'm doing my best to keep remodeling the house to put it on my name. Unfortunately there are going and experiencing a little bit of misfortunes sadly. There's is a lot of things that need to be done including myself so yeah...

I'm glad that I don't talk about things that don't matter in general. I'm starting to realize that things in social media and offline is considered to have a lot of noises that are considered nonsense from people and online from media.

Sadly, I have to take most things with a grain of salts.

YouTube videos with negative messages and opinions and other sources (I guess some documentaries that I've remember watching).

Even some information that doesn't make sense in general.

My day is doing great and I'm learning a different language too on Duolingo to improve myself. And that's what I'm typing about usually on my GQ Journal too. Is to improve. Because it's easy nowadays to complain and be frustrated by external sources to blame outside sadly. I realized it's important to focus on what matters and controllable in my opinion (don't know about everyone else). And do my best to be better instead of just blaming everyone except myself. I used to be that kid who was negative and was not truly getting anywhere in general due to being out of shape and not removing stuff that I shouldn't be prioritzing.

It's better to be accountable to change for the better in my personal opinion. So that's why I rather be positive.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday was a little too much. I've learned two people from my Mom side of the family, bipolar disorder and lack understanding on what is going on. I'm staring to realized that my Uncle from my Mom side that he doesn't want to talk or hang out with family. Yeah...I do want to have my own family for good reasons who is wealthy and highly successful that matter in the "real world" so yeah. Hopefully today is going to be a better day.

I forgot to journal yesterday for the Game Quitters community.

Today is a lot misfortunes while at the same time knowing that the next days will be better.

I'm glad that I decided to be a entrepreneur and keep doing my best. So yeah, keep going Jonathan...keep going.

Funny how there is a entrepreneur degree which it's a waste at this point because I don't believe these professors will teach me on how to be good at it. And there is more to entrepreneurship then a foolish college degrees.

A successful business is based on anyone results. So I don't enjoy hearing that these statistics say that "most business fail for the first year", which it's not usually the case.

True success take time and these statistics I don't rely on telling on how to think because all it is just numbers without knowing where these statistics are getting there informations from. Was it a test? Did they ask questions to the people who were part of these statistics? I don't know...

And yeah, experience and knowledge combined (Wisdom) is much better and make sense to rely on then statistics without thinking where did they get there informations from.

So everytime I hear any type of statistics I simply ignore it and move on. Because I don't think anyone knows where these statistics get there informations from sadly. I trust having the ability to have wisdom for the long term.

And most of these statistics about high percentage of men virginity and statistics comparing both men and women and other negative modern day propaganda strongly not helping society to be inform in my opinion.

And the same thing about rich people too. "All rich people are evil", "All men are...", All women are...". Assuming things doesn't usually work similar to gossip.

Let those type of people go.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back Game Quitters community. I lost my internet and my phone was crashing too. Today was good too and I still need to work on myself in general. I'm still focusing on myself and improve myself for the better too.

Everything else is the same too. So there is a lot of things to priorities. At least I can journal and see what everyone else is doing.

• Like 1