NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Do you think hobbies I choose good?

I tried to choose new hobbies. Do you think are they good? Enough or should I add more?

Reading(I already started a new book and finished few)
Martial arts(muay thai and hema)
Practicing my flute(instrument's full name is "Western concert flute")
Arabic calligraphy
Meditation
I will buy some plants for my balcony
Calisthenics(for adding strenght myself for muay thai)
Trying to write fiction
Learning foreign language
Cooking 

• Like 1

Haha they're good! 

i'd be careful to not get overworked with such a long list. More is less at times, blah blah blah you know. Try to get very passionate about one or two, so passionate that gaming will seem less appealing in comparison. For me, such hobbies have become calisthenics (I love exercising), and painting. But, I am also overloaded with work and academics, and simply don't have time to game. 

So, I think you have some great choices! Just make sure that you actually enjoy/are interested in all of them 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pochatok said:

Haha they're good! 

i'd be careful to not get overworked with such a long list. More is less at times, blah blah blah you know. Try to get very passionate about one or two, so passionate that gaming will seem less appealing in comparison. For me, such hobbies have become calisthenics (I love exercising), and painting. But, I am also overloaded with work and academics, and simply don't have time to game. 

So, I think you have some great choices! Just make sure that you actually enjoy/are interested in all of them 🙂

Do you think they are too much? Or less? Before my internet addiction I was very social and I was always doing sports and spending time with my friends I was drawing doing lots of things. My sleep was great. Reading books exc. Than depression and internet addiction exc ruined my life lol. Actually I like everything on list. Just feel like I need to add more. Idk. 🙂

On 5/5/2021 at 7:30 AM, new_life.trying said:

Do you think they are too much? Or less? Before my internet addiction I was very social and I was always doing sports and spending time with my friends I was drawing doing lots of things. My sleep was great. Reading books exc. Than depression and internet addiction exc ruined my life lol. Actually I like everything on list. Just feel like I need to add more. Idk. 🙂

Idk, I am someone who has a lot of hobbies too. But I am also a very busy person, and need to be careful with which hobbies I can commit to and which I can spend maybe 1hr/week on. Do not know what the case is for you, but I do recommend to try to balance hobbies and other things well to avoid getting burned out. For me, feeling burned out about one of y passions (when I paint too much, for example) is extremely stressful and triggers some of the worst gaming urges.

Po

Great hobbies, especially calisthenics! But I would focus a bit more. I also made plans to learn many new skills, in the end I got frustrated because I was overwhelmed and couldn‘t finish anything.