NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I've been habitually gaming for 8 years.

Ethan

Hi, my name is Ethan, I'm 18 and I've decided to quit gaming after 8 years of addiction to games like WoW, TF2, and other multiplayer games. 

Due to these addictions, and the need to escape from my responsibilities, I've dropped out of University, lost all non-gaming friends, and attempted to run away from my home in an emotional, not well thought out, attempt to cut cold turkey.

A lot of my personal habits are more so related to the gaming community, rather than games themselves. I may have spent "only" 3 or 4 hours a day actually gaming (often at night when I should be sleeping!) But many of my waking hours were spent reading game news and talking to communities within those games. 

I've already cut out games and Discord off my devices and tried my best to purge my browsers and email from the numerous gaming news/communities I'm involved with, but losing a community is honestly terrifying now in lieu of COVID-19. 

Still, this is the first step towards a better life. Day 1 has been going strong, and I'm ready to be clean of this. 

• Like 2