NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

About to turn 30 and realize that gaming has ruled my life

Roan

I think that today I finally realized that gaming has ruled my life for too long.  I am about to turn 30.  I have achieved little with my life.  I cant find a job, I have no qualifications or skills to help me find a job, because I spent my life gaming.  I want to stop.  I want to get my life back.

I finally have a girlfriend after all these years and already I see myself wanting to play games rather than be with her.  I would like to marry her but I cant support here because, as stated above, I dont have a job.  Things need to change.

Sad thing is, I have no "game plan".  I guess I was never ready to accept that I had a problem.

Edited by Roan

Hey @Roan, glad you found your way here. I can tell you it's a lot easier to get a game plan together when you aren't focused on playing video games. It sounds like you your girl means a lot to you. Don't let you addiction to video games compromise your relationship with the woman you love. Take it from somebody who lost his first true love to video games. That is a regret that will be with me for life. 

Not trying to scare you or anything. Just don't want you to make the same mistake I did. 

May the path ahead be clear for you.

Mike