NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Short but Sweet

Samage

Greetings all,

In order to make journaling easier, mine will be on youtube as 10 minute long video logs (ish). For those of you who don't want to read or reply in the forum, this may interest. I'm not trying to build a career on youtube, it's just the easiest way for me to get my thoughts off paper and out into the world. 

As JP says, "Your speech creates your reality" (paraphrased) and that's why my journals will be in video format. Days 1-3 are on the channel now.

Thanks, and kia kaha to all you quitters.

Link to first video: 

• Like 2

I think making videos and putting in the effort to talk about your problems will help a lot. It must also feel really great when you look back one day and know that you overcame a struggle that took so much mental capacity. I know you can do it. Don't forget to focus on your stress levels. Reward yourself, do the things you love and keep the mind straight. 

• Like 2

Hey Sam

As someone who still is in college (I am a Junior!) Some of your insights are inspiring for me. Some takeaways I had while watching your day 1 video are:

Your thoughts on the "man [child] cave" term, made me think differently about it

Disney + and Marvel, surprised me but i understand now your intentions, we have a whole life of things we need to do in such a short amount of time, why would we waste precious seconds we can't get back watching something silly like made - up superheroes fighting? or Princesses falling in love? We should limit consumption as much as possible

and for you personally:

Your goals on why youre giving up games and marijuana

and overall you seem like a nice, cool person

I wish you the best on the detox, I personally won't follow your youtube daily journal, because again the consumption but if you post here I will read it!

Good luck 

Best 

Jason

• Like 1

Hey all,

Todays video is about when the universe shuts a door on you because it's not right for you and how that repeated for me recently with games and cards. Why it happens and what to do if you feel it happen. All personal experience and opinions but things that have resonated with me greatly.