NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

A new try 2021-02-12, one day at a time

wazzapp

Day 9

Feeling more adjusted to not gaming, watcing more TV series and also perhaps hanging out with ppl more than before. Not feeling super bored all the time like the first days game-free

Thanks for letting me share here

Edited by wazzapp
  • Like 1

Watching TV series always led me down a dark route as I binged them heavily. For me it came from a false understanding to live your day as it was your last day which just led me to binge into hedonism. The logical falsehood here being that your life to end today is really unlikely and consequences of the far future should matter to you as you will likely experience them.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

New new try starting -- day 2

When i play i often start feeling depressed, headache, dissy, anxiety..., just watching a movie or even a let's play doesnt have this affect on me

I dont need to replace gaming with doing productive things, i am a productive person already. I just need to do something other than gaming.

whatever game i feel the urge to play, there is a lets play or twitch streamer out there. Just watch it a bit, get bored, and do something else. I know a lot of ppl dont recommend streams etc but this is what im doing for now, middle-road.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, wazzapp said:

I just need to do something other than gaming.

Hey! Have you tried doing dreaming (as in, imagining a future you really want) and goal setting on a daily basis? Helped me tremendously with figuring out what I want that "something" to be, and how to desire it more than playing video games.