Notification Settings and Feature Suggestions

I never receive notifications to when someone replies to my post. Am I missing something or is that not a thing yet? Also, are there any plans on creating some sort of community content- like a forum for sharing our professional/personal stuff(art, accomplishments etc), or anti-gaming-addiction features like a streak count? Finally, a forum for sharing additional anti-gaming resources would be great- the things people do that help them get through the day. I know we can do that in journals and general, but having a more specific space for anti-gaming resources would be very helpful, especially to new users.

This is such an amazing space already, I hope it will grow more and more over time. Thank you so much for what you are doing Cam and other devs!

Pochatok

Thank you!

Yes, they are working- but I only get notifications when someone reacts to or quotes my posts, but not when they reply(unless they @). Because of that, I need to manually check my daily journal topic and other discussions I created for new messages. 

Let me know if I am still missing something,

Po

P.S.: Love Leon, such a wholesome action movie :)

• Like 1

I see, to get that, you have to follow the content you want to get a notification for, e.g. here (hit that follow button):
image.png

and make sure this option is set:

image.png

Edit:

If you want to auto-follow content, you can enable it here:
image.png

You can find the options here: https://forum.gamequitters.com/index.php?/notifications/options/ and then "Followed content"

• Like 1