How I’m quitting Overwatch

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey! My name is Max and I’m 17 yo Russian guy. A little intro how I fucked up my life.    I wasn’t big fan of computer games until 13. That year I decided to move from regular school to online

Hey everybody. I’m past 3 weeks milestone (20 days 21 hours 4 minutes). Last week was great and I would like to share my thoughts. The most important thing obviously is that I didn’t relapse. I d

Hi how's it going? I've quit Gaming for about two years now and I hope I can help. My journey started when I felt like I was wasting all my time on video games in general. First playing RE2 then

Posted Images

On 4/2/2021 at 8:57 PM, WhoCares said:

Well I think that sports are just way too boring. I used to play football a lot (3-5 hours a day, I played only because I had nothing to do in school), but I didn't like people I was playing with. So while in a game you have different teammates every match, in real life you're stuck with same people, and if they are retards you can't change it. But finding decent people isn't a problem, I just never liked sports. Rules are too basic and the pace is extremely slow compared to Overwatch.

You’ve got to be kidding me man. Your tall build gives you a natural advantage in a sport like basketball. Have you played it? Do you know how fast paced it is and how much hand-eye coordination is needed? What about controlling the pace of the game and making sure you’ve got enough strength left towards the end? A couple of years back I found a college group that played basketball in the evenings. I couldn’t really keep up, but these guys would get so absorbed, they’d forget what time it was. Extremely competitive and engaging. Constant layup attacks, Three point shots, tactical fouling and very smart passing tricks. Counter attacks were a real thrill to watch. OW will never be as fast paced as that game, because OW imposes arbitrary limits on the actions you can perform within a time frame. A real life sport enables you to.. push your personal limits of strength, speed, agility, technique etc.

I want to build up an excellent cardio right now to be a real force in my sparring sessions. Wishing you to reignite that fire.

Edited by Amphibian220
23 minutes ago, WhoCares said:

Now I know, I don’t want to play Overwatch.. I need. Goodbye.

Wait, what? You need to play Overwatch, and that need overrides all your other goals and hopes?

Dude, come on back. There is still a chance for you to walk away from Overwatch and into the wider world.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WhoCares said:

Now I know, I don’t want to play Overwatch.. I need. Goodbye.

I understand. Reading your journal, it sounds as if you are an intelligent, talented, and successful person. There must be something relating to one of these traits or another that Overwatch satisfies? What are these needs?

• Like 1