NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hi, im quitting games forever

I been playing Lol for years (2013-2020) and this shit destroyed my life: i became antisocial, angry, lost friends, opportunities and a great parcel of my life time. I writed a text about these and hope it can help some of you guys that are stucked on this shit or in another game.

I dont want to play this shit again, i want to be free and live my own life, here goes the text:

“So well, League of Legends and others games in general dont show ANY positive benefits to their players. There’s no social interaction, no physical effot, their players dont cooperate between itselves, dont accept itselves or respect itselves. The loop created by a repetitive task like LoL bring stress, weight gain, anxiety, anger excesses and another’s evil factors to health and human existence. In the End, Lol (the MOBA gender) and games in general are a tentative of the mainstream media to create a virtual bread and circuses that alienates the expectators to unreal worlds and deny to the human being basics principles of his existence: sociability, cooperation, health habits, self-love and love the next”

I thank God for everything. I thank my mother, family and friends that showed me how wrong i was spending the big part of my time in games.

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free. “ – Luke 4:18

I posted the fragment above in reddit yesterday, link: https://www.reddit.com/r/StopGaming/comments/i6cst0/lol_will_not_kill_me/

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the Game Quitters community! 😄

I am glad you made the same decision I made about 2 months and 10 days ago. 

Being a game quitter and living life without games is SO worth it. 

Will be cheering you on as you embark on this new chapter of your life. 

Remember you can reach out to any of us in the community as we are all going through the same journey and we can all support each other.