NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Stanly's Journal

Stanly Kwok

13 September 2020 (Day 43) :

No playing video games, no watching professional e-sports games. Decided to completely stay away from playing and watching video games. I will probably be talking about the dangers and issues of playing video games too much, especially for the youth, in the future 👍

It's good that your leaving your old friends behind. That can be hard, especially if they're really toxic. I remember a friend I had in middle school, she was on and off. Back then I struggled to contain my anger issues. That friend also had anger issues and some other problems. In 6th grade we were just on and off. But in 7th grade she did something that completely ruined the "friendship", to be more factual, she did multiple things. To both my other friend (still my friend) and I. I was able to leave it though as she left the district. But yeah she wasn't good. 

So good on you, it's important to keep yourself aware of who might be a good friend or not

• Like 1

10 hours ago, royal panda said:

It's good that your leaving your old friends behind. That can be hard, especially if they're really toxic. I remember a friend I had in middle school, she was on and off. Back then I struggled to contain my anger issues. That friend also had anger issues and some other problems. In 6th grade we were just on and off. But in 7th grade she did something that completely ruined the "friendship", to be more factual, she did multiple things. To both my other friend (still my friend) and I. I was able to leave it though as she left the district. But yeah she wasn't good. 

So good on you, it's important to keep yourself aware of who might be a good friend or not

I don't know how friendships form in your culture, but in my culture, when I was in school, you would find a lot of people forming friendships in groups. I used to hang out a lot with my group, that consisted of like 12 people. As I grew up, I found that some of them are just toxic and if I don't like some of the people of the group, I'd have to pretty much leave everyone. That was really hard for me, and it's worth it.

Thank you for your reply though.

• Like 1

20 September 2020 (Day50) :

Skills that I was supposed to cultivate during my teenage years (social skills, career skills) are getting a lot better now. I could see where I'm going, especially in the next 5 - 10 years. Not playing games helps clear a lot of doubts of my future and finally work on something meaningful.

No playing video games, no watching professional e-sports games.