NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello! Starting 90-Day Challenge & Quick Intro

Hello everyone! My name is Nick. I'm 25 years old and have been gaming as long as I can remember. I mostly played RPG/FPS console games and any mobile game that offered that dopamine hit. After college, I moved into my own place, college friends moved around the country, and the only solo hobby I have is gaming. Without close friends to socialize with, I spent more time alone gaming and everything that wasn't a priority/commitment fell to the side. I had an aggressive set of goals in place when I left college but I wasn't accountable to anyone except myself, so why would it matter if I miss a deadline to play a game? I could just push it back...  Fast forward a few years, I've made no progress towards those goals, nothing sparks my interest, and I'm trying to apply to grad school (deadlines in August-October) but I haven't started any of the applications. I stumbled onto the game quitters site, saw the fact about games changing the structure of a longtime user's brain and realized I had to make a change. I'd quit a few times before but never for more than a week.

I'm looking forward to connecting with you all, hearing your stories, and hopefully a fresh start!