NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

The Path to Success.

Some Yahoo

• 1 month later...

Thats the normal circle in live.

Mastering the ups and downs is one of the most difficult lessons to be learned.

Dont get to happy if it works out to be good and you do not get pulled down if something bad happens.

Also, is there a reason you get pulled down again? Is it something that could have been avoided?

Edited by creationlist

55 minutes ago, creationlist said:

Thats the normal circle in live.

Mastering the ups and downs is one of the most difficult lessons to be learned.

Dont get to happy if it works out to be good and you do not get pulled down if something bad happens.

Also, is there a reason you get pulled down again? Is it something that could have been avoided?

Actually my daughter tells me I have all the symptoms of ADHD.  My brain hears the word "work" and instantly wants to think of ANYTHING else.  Literally anything else.  

Thats called persevance. The ability to get yourselve together and do the things you do not like.

It is hard at the start, but by continuing the activities you get routine and are able to finish those tasks more easily.

For example, you have difficulties to clean up. It is hard at the start, you take long to finish up. After a while you get routine and clean up without thinking when you finish. It gets also easier to start cleaning up. After all it is not fun, but you take joy in mastering new things and be more effective.

Granted you need to think about those tasks to get better at them.

Also when working it depends on your colleauges, if you like them or not.

If you do not like your job at all, make yourselve a goal to work something different, try to educate yourselve in new fields and make it a hobby.

• Like 1