NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

What's up game quitters!

Excited to finally get this addiction handled! A little bit about me: I'm a yo-yo -gamer, so I decide to quit video games and then after a couple of months, the fear of missing out kicks in and I find myself returning to that same old habit once again and the cycle resets.

With those breaks, I've noticed my life improving drastically, because I direct my energy elsewhere. Seeing that light at the end of the tunnel is keeping me motivated and this time I will see it through.

I believe that to quit games, you need an activity/lifestyle that's equally exciting as games to really quit long-term and that requires some trial, error and hard work to find those things. However, I'm up for the challenge as I'm sick and tired of wasting my life away on some fake reality chasing that next dopamine hit. Let's do this!

• Like 1

"Yo-yo gamer", yes! I was like this for the last 4 years. Your experience should enable you to quit once and for all, because it is obvious that life is better without video games. I wish you best of luck and I'm glad you came to this forum.