NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Checking in!

Lunaa__

It's been 11 days since I've decided to quit gaming cold turkey. I must confess that I have gone online on 3 different days since I've started the 90 day detox plan. Each time I logged in to play was relatively short (30 mins), but each time was also me giving into my weakness. But it's really weird because the craving is gone now. Like, gone-gone. Imagine having a mosquito bite that is super itchy for couple of days then it leaves sort of like a smudge/bruise on your arm but it doesn't itch anymore. You see it's there on your arm but there's no desire to itch it. It's sort of like that for me now lol.

So, it seems like I plucked out this one bad habit and now I'm having to deal with another bad habit. I've been napping like A LOT. I started this routine of waking up at 5 AM and exercise, but I've been getting an average of 6 hours of sleep each night. I've been doing this since 3 weeks ago, and almost every day, I need to nap like 4 hours a day. I take a power nap in the morning around 7ish then I tell myself to sleep in a bit more cause I need to catch up on sleep anyways. Then, after work, I'd be napping on my couch believing I deserve this reward and would sleep for 2 more hours. 

Not sure if this is cause of the hot weather here or a SE of quitting game or just pure laziness, but I can definitely do better :////

Edited by Lunaa__
  • Like 2