NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I QUIT!

Hey friends. My name is Samuel, Age 23 and have been gaming since I was 6 years old. Recently in my young adults years I've realized how my addiction to gaming threw my whole work and personal life out of wack. I've been playing games for 8 to 10 hours a day and have put aside work, fitness and lots of other things because of it.  What was worse is that I work from home... so being in front of my computer was BIG TROUBLE since I would work for maybe 1 hour, get bored and played video games.  Recently I found "Respawn" and found it as an opportunity to quit this addiction and focus on what's important to me.  I'm 2 days in and feel intense BOREDOM , but I know that it's only temporary. Right now I've been keeping myself focused on work, fitness and maybe learning the guitar again. Maybe Ill also start a blog or something later on.  It's crazy how I used video games as my crutch for YEARS.  I've tried this before and relapsed. This time I want to beat this damn thing!

I'll be posting in the daily journal section to keep myself accountable starting today. I really look forward to meeting all of you, getting to know you, and kicking this addiction to the curb together!

-Sam

samuel.jpg

• Like 1