NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Day 4 with no games

Lunaa__

Today marks day 4 of no gaming. 🙂 I'm doing the 90 day detox challenge! 

I can already see improvements in my daily life. I am more focused and happy at work and at home. I'm getting things done for my summer class ahead of due dates because now I have time to be productive instead of wasting time on gaming. One area I need to improve on is dealing with the cravings. Even now, the voice whispers inside me..."Play for 5 or 10 minutes and log out! That wouldn't hurt!" I'd reply, "BS! I refuse to go back!" And the craving still lingers, laughing at me...but oh well. This is how it's gonna be for awhile. 😛 Stubborn vs Staunch, that's how it's gonna be.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lunaa__ said:

Stubborn vs Staunch, that's how it's gonna be.

Nice, I've learned a new word today, thanks to you! And, welcome to the forums, @Lunaa__😄

33 minutes ago, Lunaa__ said:

Even now, the voice whispers inside me..."Play for 5 or 10 minutes and log out! That wouldn't hurt!" I'd reply, "BS! I refuse to go back!"

Haha! Careful, it becomes stronger when it feels like it's the hardest time of your life. From what I've experience, cravings grow by eating negative emotion. It's really good you have a positive outlook in life! That's inspiring! 😁

Congrats on the improvements! Good luck and take it easy. 👌

• Like 1