NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Any inspirational music recommendations?

I listen to ALOT of music. It helps me push through most days. I'm not running out but I'm happy for suggestions and for people to drop stuff here for others to listen to. I'll start(I won't use links as I know some people don't like clicking on links, you can just search them up 🙂 )

This music varies in Genre from Metal, Alternative Rock to Orchestral or Classical Instrumental and Anime theme songs. Post anything, I'll try to check all of them as I listen to just about anything. (I've deliberately avoided game soundtracks)

Back For More - Five Finger Death Punch
Get Lost, Find Yourself - Chunk! No Captain Chunk!
Vice Grip - Parkway Drive
Number One - Manowar
Chaos - I Prevail
Bow Down - I Prevail
Crossing Field - AmaLee
Odds Are - Barenaked Ladies
Best Day of my Life - American Authors
Crimson Bow & Arrow - Jonathan Young
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Why Worry - Set It Off
Undefeated - Skillet
In Too Deep - Sum41
Now or Never - Madina Lake
Master of the Tides - Lindsey Stirling
Back To Me - Of Mice And Men
How To Survive - Of Mice And Men (This one is very aggressive so only listen if your into that sort of thing)
You Say Run - My Hero Academia 2016
Day of Fate ~Spirit vs Spirit~ - Team Four Star

Anything by Ludovico Einaudi
I've got alot more but I think this post should end at some point. Lemme know what you've got 😉

• Like 1

What's the point of the music? Is it something you only want to listen to once or are you constantly trying to listen to motivational music? Is it something you listen to while you're working or just need a quick burst?

When I think of a single song to give me motivation and inspire me to move and act I listen to songs like:

• Break The Fall - Papa Roach
  • Sleep Now In The Fire - Rage Against the Machine
  • Territorial Pissings - Nirvana
  • Attention - The Raconteurs
  • Keep 'em Separated - The Offspring
  • Lazerray - TV On The Radio
  • Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool
  • Showdown - Pendulum
  • The Vulture - Pendulum
  • Salute Your Solution - The Raconteurs
  • Applause - Lady Gaga
  • Overtime - Cash Cash
  • Born To Rage - DADA Life
  • Break Em Off Some - Cypress Hill

If I need motivating music for hours of work I do atmospheric drum and bass because my job is tough and I can't listen to people singing or else my train of thought messes up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BooksandTrees said:

What's the point of the music? Is it something you only want to listen to once or are you constantly trying to listen to motivational music? Is it something you listen to while you're working or just need a quick burst?

I suppose what I use motivational music for is when I'm exercising or dealing with a problem where I hit a wall, I use it for the extra push to get me past it. I feel alot of things I push myself to do and surpass, I would not have been able to maintain the mental determination of  "I will do this" or even "I can do this" without music.
Thanks for the recommendations, I've set up a mini youtube playlist to listen to them all 🙂

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I actually built my own speakers.

Music was always > than movies.

Only when I gamed I did not listen to music.

My music taste totally changed after quitting gaming.

And I totally love the silkroad ensemble. A mix of people all arround the world making music together.

Edited by creationlist

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I like to do activities sometimes with ambient music in my earphones. I especially like going on calm biking trips with this music as it puts the whole world around you in this dream like state. It's not for everyone but it works wonder for me. It's also great to have on in the background while reading motivational stuff. Here's a link to the playlist on Spotify:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2023 at 8:58 AM, Sarxas said:

@Wildermyth I do the same thing and often have ambient music playing in the background while doing activities. Usually particular video game soundtracks. It's a cool feeling. 

I also enjoy powerful metal

Video game music is a very good idea. I listen to them, too. Those Japanese music are so stylish; Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, Persona are the ones among my favorite musics.