NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I’m Kevin

Hey all I wanted to give a short intro-

My name is Kevin and I’m from outside of Baltimore, MD, where I currently live. I’m 29 years old, married, about to start a new full-time job, and I’m helping to raise my wife’s son (hopefully more on the way!). Gaming for me became not just an addiction, but a continuous escape from childhood trauma. Even up until recently, I’ve tended to play only games that I played when I was around 8-12 years old (or recent releases of those games). Day 1 of Respawn has already been helpful, and I’m hoping to break through the 84-hour mark, 3-weeks, 3 months, and then PERMANENT detachment from the snare of video games. I know I can improve relationships, be more productive in my work, and also live out the dreams that are in my heart to achieve once I overcome this burden.

i hope to connect with you all,

Kevin

• Like 1

Welcome to the community, @kevlar2109!

15 hours ago, kevlar2109 said:

I know I can improve relationships, be more productive in my work, and also live out the dreams that are in my heart to achieve once I overcome this burden.

Each one of us gain level ups in life if we stick to our main goals and use it as a motivation.

Good luck on your new job and for the detoxification progress!  Take it easy. 😁

On 5/27/2020 at 9:04 AM, ace_dee said:

good luck bro, are you also working out?  If you aren't might as well become double awesome!

I try to get a workout in atleast every other day! Definitely will be doing that today

• Like 1