NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Living life the way I want

Hey, ToastyMuffin here.

I guess as an introduction I should start with how my earliest memories were with a controller in my hand playing with my brother. Video games got me through the worst times of my life, from losing 2 close friends in school and not having any friends for years after that. It was hard for me to see video games as anything but good, but now as I am older, I see those games were a crutch that I needed back then to get through life and I never let go of it.

My life is not in a good spot.

Now with the whole world on lock down it made me have to look at my life objectively and evaluate everything that I have been through. From the friends I now have to the job that was just enough for me to survive, I realized that I wasn't satisfied with where my life was going. So I made it clear to myself that I would do whatever I needed to get where I wanted in life. I decided to start reading books on how to start a small business, how to invest, how to make money, but after weeks of reading I found that I could only do something productive for the first 2 hours of my day then it was as if my mind would start yelling at me to look over at my computer, telling me to take a break. but of course, once I start taking a "break" the 30 minutes turn into a couple hours then I only realize the day is gone because I'm starving, shaking from the lack of food in my stomach.

I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck talking to friends who are in the same situation. I'm going to change the way things are, even if the people around me don't understand. I'm sick of it and this is the start of my life the way I want it to be.

• Like 1