NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hi there, I am new here... Trying to win my Second Wave

HI there, My name is Magaiver Santana, I am Brazilian, but i am living on USA for about 3 years now...
Here is a little of my history on gaming... I start gaming at 9 or something, but since i dont have computer or anything, it never gets that bad, but when i was 15 i get my own computer, start to play overnight, and loose school days, and from that i keep playing for 14 years... One day i decide to start a new life in USA with my wife... When i first got here in USA, I somehow stop gaming for about 1,5 years (1 year and a half), but when I start my own Landscaping Business Here, things starting getting bad, I wasent working everyday, because i was preferring do everything i need to do in 1 day and rest the other, but with time, this time in the house, start to gets boring, and i somehow, back to gaming, little by little, starting with the phone, that time was not that bad, but them i buy a better computer, and start to play hidden from my wife, things start to get bad, and when my wife discover and said there is no problem with that... I start to lost to much time on that.... I admit i am addict, and, i cant control it... So there is no other way than stop forever... I am not the kind of people that can play just a hour, or use it as reward... I tried... But i always loose control... So, that`s my History.... Please to meet you all, thanks for reading this, i appreciate it.

Hi Magaiver! 

Hope you are doing alright! Why do you game if you don't mind me asking? Is it for escaping? Accomplishment? Boredom? Cause to me it seems like you're a go getter as you've started your own Landscaping Business. And kudos to you for admitting you're addicted and that you can identify that you loose control! Thats the first step, atleast I think so. Anyways, I believe in you 🙂 And don't give up just yet. Also, thanks for sharing!