NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

60 Days!

dwalk77

With the coronavirus, this has probably been the most difficult time to start a journey of not gaming or watching gaming, but as of a few days ago I have made it 60 days without.

I'm glad to say that.  It hasn't been easy and there's been some lingering thoughts, especially when things like the weekend come around, but I know how numbing it is to be involved with gaming, and just by me not doing it I'm freeing myself up to do better things.  I'm very thankful for my job at a time like this, I'm not sure how I would have done this without it.

Next stop is 90 days, but as of now, just feeling I need to slow down and take it one day at a time.  After hearing news a few days ago that my area has prolonged a stay-at-home order for the next month and a half, I was feeling very pulled to break down and buy a gaming computer to help kill the time.  But I know doing almost anything but that is better for me.

Good luck to all

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LordFederickRamsay said:

Man, I'm in the exact same boat! I'm 61 days into my detox and everyday is a struggle. 9th May here we come! Want to chat some time? About urges to play and stuff or nah? Actually, maybe after we both finish the detox! I've been trying to complete a 90 day detox for a year and a half and I feel like this is the first one that I'm gonna finish! Whoop whoop! Let's go! 

Keep it up!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 6:44 PM, LordFederickRamsay said:

Man, I'm in the exact same boat! I'm 61 days into my detox and everyday is a struggle. 9th May here we come! Want to chat some time? About urges to play and stuff or nah? Actually, maybe after we both finish the detox! I've been trying to complete a 90 day detox for a year and a half and I feel like this is the first one that I'm gonna finish! Whoop whoop! Let's go! 

That's great, 60 days is definitely an accomplishment! Sure, feel free to message me if you want to chat some time, I'm sure that could be beneficial.  Let's get to that 90 days!

• Like 1