NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My journal on quitting game

Wali Thmr

Hello

Day 9

Sorry a bit late I updated my day 9 without gaming, because yesterday I pass out and go to bed early. 

So as for today, I spent my whole time in the afternoon making a patties and i got some order. During the night, I got headache in the night so I sleep early. 

That all, not much. 😅

Tq for reading. 

#90detox 

9/90

Hello

Day 10 

So today I try another activities which is DJ, it was really really fun to do and it really give me to big impact in filling my free time. Also, I continue my learning a new language today. 

That all for now. 

#90detox

10/90

• Like 1

Hello

Day 11 & 12

It just same as usual, it just only that one time my brother ask me again to play game together then I refuse it. While, I watching movie, I can still hear them playing the game with their friends. I just have a thought that I feel kinda miss it to play game with them. I feel down a little bit then I just continue to watch a movie over the night. I'm scared that if I end up to be the old me again. I hope I can control myself. 

#90detox 

12/90

12 minutes ago, Wali Thmr said:

I just have a thought that I feel kinda miss it to play game with them.

Do I understand it right that you like to game with them? Do you like to play games? If so than this means that you are seeing yourself as a gamer right now. 

12 minutes ago, Wali Thmr said:

I'm scared that if I end up to be the old me again. I hope I can control myself. 

Wasn't your old you a gamer as well? So the question I have: Why do you want to control yourself to not play games? Why do you think that not doing that is more meaningful that doing it? And can you then elaborate, what might be something that is more meaningful to you instead? I seems that watching a movie is like biting on a piece of salad, while other people are eating cake.

Edited by Alexanderle

I do like to play games, ever since we chilhood we always play together until now. 

Now I realise that, game is not for the rest of my life. I need to do something else that can be beneficial to my life. So the reason I quit game, I want to change myself to be a better person. I can't control myself when I playing a game. I always forget that I have others important things to be done rather than playing games. 

When I quit the game, I realise that there many things to do out there rather than just only playing game all day long. Now I can focus on improving my own business, I can spent more time with my girlfriend, I've be more positive person, I do meditation, I can improve my skill such as learning a new language, I can do plenty of others activities that can replace my gaming habit with watching a movie, I can do DJ and many more. 

The feeling of craving or missed to playing a game, I know it normal to feel that within this process. It just that I need to let it out this expression to my journal. 

Hello

Day 14

It been 2 weeks time. I feel more craving this day to play games. Gladly, I manage to control it. 

I able to produce another product for my business. I spent most of my time watching a movie and YouTube. 

That all for today, nothing really much for today. 

#90detox 

14/90

Hello

Day 15

It starts to feel hard for me to control myself. My relationship getting worst. My business start to slow. I'm start to thinking back on my games for many times. Today is just a bad days for me. Hopefully tomorrow I can control myself. 

#90detox 

15/90

• 2 weeks later...