NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My first day journey on quitting game

Wali Thmr

Hello community, 

This is my first journal write and before that, sorry if there's any broken English because I'm not an English person. 

So today I decided to take action seriously on quitting my gaming life. I been gaming ever since my childhood, I always play game ps1 and ps2 with my brothers and sister at home and until now  the game has been developed to online game. During my childhood, I played a lot of TibiaMe, Little Empire and many more online game with my brothers and cousins. And until now there's is an outbreak game with Mobile Legends and with this game I did spent a lots of money just want to buy a diamond to buy a new skin. I'm really addicted to this game until I stayed overnight just to play this game with my brothers. This things which lead me to cause a problem in especially in my relationship, with my school and on top of that it prohibit me to focus on my real goal of life. I did try to stop from playing this game but only for a month. But within that month, eventhough I deleted that game, I always find another game just to make me feel enjoy and fun. Up until now, the game only just worsening my life. Today I almost complete my day without playing game and I haven't delete all of my games, because It feel really hard for me to do it. Because I remember that, I must do something for this month for my Mobile Legends and it really hurt me when it's comes when I want to stop playing that game. After that, I have a doubt on thinking that should I just play an hour on each day? Or twice a week? And it is safe for me if I do that? 

That all for today, sorry for any broken English. 

I'm seeking for a support from all of you. 

Tq

4 hours ago, Wali Thmr said:

I'm seeking for a support from all of you.

Hello, welcome to the forum. Good that you started your journey to an awesome life. I recommend that you start your own journal in the journal session. At first I did not believe it, but it is actually quite helpful and a great way for other people to "get to know you" a bit better and therefore support you.

After that, I have a doubt on thinking that should I just play an hour on each day? Or twice a week? And it is safe for me if I do that? 

Impossible to generally say that. If gaming is just a thing to do here and then, it is not a problem. But if you feel that it is controlling you than it is a problem. Do you feel that you are in control?

I haven't delete all of my games, because It feel really hard for me to do it.

Then you should not do it for now. We only should do things that are resonating with us. 🙂 Maybe in the future.

Tq for responding @Alexanderle😊yeah I think I should post it to the journal.

Up until now, the game is controlling my life and as for today I finished my first day of without game and for today, I only log in my Mobile Legends game just to want to use new title that I acquired for this month then I log out. Is that considered I playing the games? 

I did delete some of my game and only left with Mobile Legends and a couple more my online game. I will delete all of it whenever I ready to do so and I got no fear in deleting it. 

Tq again @Alexanderle

7 hours ago, Wali Thmr said:

just to want to use new title that I acquired for this month then I log out. Is that considered I playing the games?

I don't know. It seems that you care for that title, isn't it? I can't tell you, if this is considered gaming. I don't want to be the external "standard" that tells you if it is ok or not. It has a lot to do with what your own standards are.