Glad to see you're getting a lot of social time in. That's a big indicator of happiness. Uh the exam is like 300$ to study for 3 months. They charge per month that they let you use the online study materials. I'm just focusing on getting hours now I don't even want to worry about the exam till I'm at least 6 months into earning hours. That's a trip you're moderating now. Hope it goes well for you. I didn't really want to try to moderate because I would get obsessive and never stop thinking about the game when I wasn't gaming so it wasn't comfortable for me. But if it works for you that's good.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a University student studying Virology and I am a game addict. I have been struggling with gaming for a long time. It started with World of Warcraft which was probably the first game that hooked

It is fascinating how our perspectives change over time. I remember that back, in the beginning, I was in a similar situation, and it was a lot more challenging to say no. Thus I was more excited abou

Be proud of this freely. I am proud of you as well. Aristotle said that virtue is habit, and people who are truly virtuous say and do virtuous things almost instinctively, naturally. It is achieved by

Posted Images

Day 312

Habits:

• Positive: (Running:98, Workout:101, Russian:191, Daily learning:21)
  • Negative: (No gaming:1, No gaming videos: 1, No takeaway:1)

Here we go again. I quit gaming again and I am super excited that I did. If I did not it would have bad consequences as all I did was play or if not then think about it. It is truly unmanageable for me. It sucks that I need to relapse to remind myself of this but at least I learned from it. I still feel a bit odd, similar as during my first time quitting I guess. I have no motivation to do anything else but I am aware that there are things that I want to do, as well as I need to do them so I just will. I need to start the action and the motivation will follow hand in hand with results. What is most daunting right now is getting back to work properly as I did very little in the last two weeks and I feel bad about it. Hopefully no one will question me about it and I will be able to pick up my slack now. One good thing is that I managed to reach #1 on Duolingo in the diamond league which was super challenging but now I do not need to care about the leaderboard anymore and use the time to learn new stuff without being so held up on the exp. The good thing is that I was enjoying books and anime in last few days that I quit a lot so that is my main replacement for gaming. My sleep schedule is a mess but I am working on fixing it. I woke up early today but I had no motivation to get out of bed so I slept in. But as long as I can go to bed early I will be okay. The second thing I need to change is ordering food, I spend too much money on it in the last two weeks, also it's unhealthy. And then of course I need to get back to exercise, its freezing outside so it wont be that easy but I am kinda tempted to go even in this weather as it poses a bigger challenge haha. But as always consistency is the key. So here we go again, back on the journey after a small detour through some thorny area. Tomorrow I should hear back from the research center where I applied for PhD so I am hoping that I will get invited to interview. 

@TheNewMe2.0Lot of it is online calling with family or friends but that counts too. Although I would love to be home as I have not been back since summer. I am really sick of this lockdowns, if they let gyms open at least. But the fucks in government are completely useless so this is the only thing that they manage to do. Well, with more people vaccinated I just hope that things normalize soon. I really miss my freedom to travel. That is plenty of time till the exam then. Well as you can see from my post the moderation did not work. As you said, I got way too obsessed with the game. I knew it would happen to be honest. I guess I just wanted a change but that was not possible. I need to get some more engaging activities once the lockdowns are over. But otherwise I am glad I quit again. I did not feel like myself when I was gaming. It feels like some other person was in control of my life and I certainly did not like that. 

Thank you for reading and I will see you tomorrow.

• Like 1

Hey Good updates. All sounds good to me. That's amazing you were able to place #1 in diamond on duolingo. That's dedication. Books and anime sound nice. I only talk to my mom so my family time is probably a lot less than yours. Gyms are open in the US. I guess not in the UK. Then again the US has like a really high spread rate. It'll lift in a matter of months. PRobably less than a year now. Yeah gaming for addicts can cause that bad obsession. It's just part of being us. I try to think about why gaming was bad for me when I'm tempted to play maybe that can help. I'm glad you feel better once quitting. Seems like it's probably good for you.

• Like 1

Day 312

Habits:

• Positive: (Running:98, Workout:101, Russian:192, Daily learning:22)
  • Negative: (No gaming:2, No gaming videos: 2, No takeaway:2)

Productive time: 07:51:00

Yesterday was great, it feels good to be able to do other things than game again. I legit do not feel like myself anymore when I played games. Moreover, tracking time was super stressful because it clearly showed me how much time I spend on games which was way too much to be healthy or be called in moderation. Also some more great news. I managed to get through the first process of the PhD application and got invited to interview so I will need to do that during this week. I am hoping that it will go well too. I am still struggling getting back to exercising more, I wish gyms would open again but that is a poor excuse, I can still go for runs or other stuff but I will get to it. My morning and evening routines are getting back to normal as well as my sleep schedule is in a good state. All in all things are looking bright once again. 

@TheNewMe2.0Thanks for your support! It was a decent effort but I am super excited that I got that achievement, I think it is one of the rarest ones as I have not seen many people who have it. There are still a lot that I am missing but I need a lot longer streak as well as pout more time into it to get it so those will take time no matter what I do. I see, I do hang out with a small number of friends on regular basis so the time adds up really quickly. No they are not not, we are still in lockdown which should end later in february hopefully. It's just not worth having around, get it out of sight out of mind and that way I do not need to waste willpower on fighting it that much. But I need to be aware of possibility for another relapse. It definitely is. What surprised me the most is that I did not feel like myself when I was gaming which was strange as that's what I used to do so much in the past.  But I guess quitting truly changed me for the better. Unfortunately I have a lot of dreams about gaming but they feel more like nightmares than temptations.

• Like 1

Glad things are looking up. you're welcome. Are you learning the language? Hanging with friends is cool as long as you have self care time too. That's good lockdown's ending. We're getting the vaccine distributed. I agree with the out of sight out of mind technique it works. Sounds like you're so used to being game free it didn't feel good switching back to how you used to be. Gamequitting is the good. I like it. I wish the rest of my life were as good and well put together feeling as my gamequitting.

• Like 1

Day 314

Habits:

• Positive: (Running:98, Workout:101, Russian:194, Daily learning:24)
  • Negative: (No gaming:4, No gaming videos: 4, No takeaway:4)

Productive time: 01:51:00

Weekend was pretty good although I was not productive at all. Also I realized that I managed to get through about 500 pages in about 3-4 days haha. I have been reading a bit too much. However now that it warmed up again I am going to go work outdoors. I still would love to go to the gym but that is a poor excuse. I also need to put more time into my lab work as well as the PhD application. Need to prepare for the interviews and also there is a short quiz for which I need to study a bit too. 

@TheNewMe2.0 On Duolingo it is easier to get more points when you repeat older lessons so I did that to win, but now I am going to move forward with new lessons to keep learning new words. That is true, I think I have, more than that I want to increase my productive time again. It does, especially with sweets and other unhealthy things, if they are not available then there is no way I can eat them. Moreover if I buy it, I hate wasting food so I am bound to eat it sooner or later. That's what it seemed like, I like myself much more when I am not gaming. I would say that in the game free state I am much better person as well. 

• Like 1

Day 315

Habits:

• Positive: (Running:98, Workout:102, Russian:195, Daily learning:25)
  • Negative: (No gaming:5, No gaming videos: 5, No takeaway:5)

Productive time: 03:48:00

Yesterday was okay, I still slept in and went to bed quite late. What made me quite angry today is that I woke up perfectly fresh as early as I wanted to but then I went back to bed anyway to chill and fell asleep again. I have literally 0 self control. I am really pissed that this happened. But oh well, I have to adjust some things that I planned out for today but I will get everything done either way. I cannot get into this cycle where I mess up my morning and then I give up on the whole fucking day. No! Everything might have shifted today but I will get things done. It is only way to get my motivation back, I just need to force myself to take action and when I do the results and motivation will follow. I have some experiments that I need to do this week to move with my project which is a bit stressful and then the PhD interviews that I need to prepare for. There is a lot of things that I need to do. 

Thank you for reading and will see you tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I'd say I'm a better person when I don't game too. I remember being all stressed out from gaming and just not being a nice person to be around when I Was with my family. I'm much happier and more productive when I don't game. I'm pretty sure I'm better company too which is important for keeping relationships going. I eat sweets like everyday. I limit it so it's not too much but I am consistently eating them so I dunno. Maybe I could cut back or something. I already ate a chocolate today and I'm planning to eat some cheesecake later. That's nuts you read 500 pages that fast. You're really going at it. I have like very little self control with masturbating. I made it a week and relapsed. Kind of like your sleep scheduling. It'll all be a thing of the past as long as we keep trying we'll make it hopefully.

• Like 2

Hey, 

I am kind of going off of what @TheNewMe2.0 said but oh well. 

My bad habits tend to catch up to me. I have an issue with biting my nails. It seems I do this almost naturally i have literally 0 self-control when it comes to this. However, all we can do when it comes to self-control is TRY to control/resist our bad habits; nails, games, masturbation, sleep,  whatever. It will take energy and effort.

Hope those interviews go well

Best 

Jason

• Like 1

Day 316

Habits:

• Positive: (Running:98, Workout:103, Russian:196, Daily learning:26)
  • Negative: (No gaming:6, No gaming videos: 6, No takeaway:6)

Productive time: 01:47:00

Yesterday was kinda shit, I struggle so much to wake up early. I go to bed late as I am usually not that tired. And even when I wake up I have no willpower to get out of the fucking bed. It is just way too comfy and I do not feel like facing world once again. I hate when I get into this escapists attitude. I guess the main reason for it is that I need to prepare for the interview and quiz for PhD which I am procrastinating as I find it a bit stressful. Moreover, now that I have gone through first selection I would be even more pissed if I mess it up here as I already made some progress. And it would be a huge achievement if I made it. The second reason is that I have some experiments that needs to be done in the lab but they take quite some time so I am just postponing them. I could have done it already last week but I have not done it yet. This then stresses me even more because I feel like a complete moron that I have not done it and avoided it even though it is not such a big deal. All of my procrastination was reading which in a sense is much better than games or tv shows but still. I managed to read more than thousand pages in about two days but I have more important things that I need to do. I did do some mild home workout but I feel like that does not count properly. Although it is better than nothing. I need to get my shit together and soon as I need to do the interview by the end of the week. I am not sure what would motivate me to be productive once again. 

@TheNewMe2.0That is the worst, isn't it? The constant desire to game and then put everything else on hold, or postpone it so that you can game just a little more. I hate that. That is the main reason that I quit again, I just was not able to do anything else and even if I did my mind was on the game. At least now I do nto have dreams about LoL but I am still struggling with getting my shit together which is bit worrisome. First time I quit it took me months to get things together, unfortunately I do not have that time now. And moreover I know what I need and want to do, I just keep on procrastinating it which is super frustrating. I had some chocolate ice cream the other day but it was a treat so I do not mind it, but if I do not buy it in the first place I am usually fine. Thanks haha. In last week I have gone through thousands but I sent way too much time on it, I need to cut back. I have been reading Light Novels which are pretty easy to read so that sped it up too. They are short but there is usually a lot of volumes. You are right friend. I am sure that it will get better with some time. Moreover, there are always ups and downs. I guess that's just how life is. 

@Jason70 You are quite right. But as you said, it needs effort. Nothing good comes easy or so it seems. But well that makes things more rewarding, the biggest issue is always to start. The main thing is that it is almost a week that I am game free yet it disrupted a lot of good things that I worked on, well I just need to fix them again. Thanks, so do I. Would be great if I go accepted.

• Like 2

I know what you mean by not wanting to face life in the morning. I often just want to hide forever in my bed from the world. Good luck with your PhD stuff I hope you make it. Yeah gaming puts your life on hold. I Feel like 10 years went by and I did almost nothing for my career but go to school. There were many years spent just getting high and gaming without doing anything for my career. I had a dream about Diablo II. But thankfully it was just a one time thing it seems. Good that you're not dreaming about Lol either. I'm trying to cut sweets down to once a day. I gained a pound and I'm not happy about it. Yes life is ups and downs. I'm just fighting to stay up right now. See you soon friend.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Day 326

Habits:

• Positive: (Meditation:0, Lab work:0, Russian:0, Daily learning:0, Running:0, Workout:0, Stretching:0)
  • Negative: (No gaming:16, No gaming videos: 16, No takeaway:0)

Okay, so it has been 10 days since I posted here. I have been struggling and trying to fix things and kinda procrastinated everything. I did the PhD interview a week ago on Sunday and I think that it went poorly so I was not too happy about that either but I have to wait and see what response I get from them. Back to what happened in the last few days. I decided to reset everything, my streaks, my sleep schedule and start being my productive self once again. Last few days went very well. I have got back to running and working out as well cooking more meals and being healthy in general. This week I am going back to lab and work more on my project as well as on programming again. I have got some new apps that gamify my drive to do exercise (Fitness RPG) and one that rewards me for focusing on my work and working (Focus Quest). I have been enjoying both quite a bit in the last few days and it increased my productivity by a huge margin. I realized that it once again was February that was a rough month, the same thing happened last year but since March things improved by a lot so I am hoping to see that kind of improvement again this year. 

@TheNewMe2.0It feels so nice to stay in warm comfy bed and it is that much more appealing compared to facing the real world. Thanks again, I hope I made it but I feel like I won't get this PhD, but I guess I have to wait and see. I think I will look at some other ones, and after this interview I have a better idea on what kind of questions I need to prepare on. It feels great getting games out of the system as well as dreams, otherwise it is way too intrusive and damaging to us. Hope you have been doing well in the last few days buddy. 

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that the interview didn't go well. Hopefully you get it. You probably know this by now, but for some periods of time we fall into a slump, during it, we need to understand what got us there and how to get back to things without forcing myself. Procrastination is part of that slump, and I struggle with it a lot still. I am glad you started working to be productive again and that the last few days went well. For me I try to avoid gamification because it might make me resort to games but if it works for you then that's great, just i want to give you a word of caution while using it. I am glad so far that it's improved your productivity. Hopefully March is a better month for you. Also I have the same problem of wanting to stay in my bed. For me it's wanting to finish my dreams from the night before however, those will never be real, they will just be dreams unless they are ones that can be a reality and you work towards them. I wish you the best of luck!

Jason

• Like 1

Hey I've been alright. Sorry about your interview, but keep trying till you make it. I kind of gave up on finding a new job but my client wouldn't stop applying in our sessions. So it motivated me to keep applying and I eventually got a job. So keeping at it for a long time can help.

• Like 1

Day 326

Habits:

• Positive: (Meditation:1, Lab work:1, Russian:1, Daily learning:1, Run/walk:1, Workout:1, Stretching:1)
  • Negative: (No gaming:17, No gaming videos: 17, No takeaway:1)

Productive time: 06:54:00

I am aware that I added bunch of habits that I have slowly stopped tracking but I feel like that all of these even if I do not do them on regular basis are required for my well being. I have also got an app to track my expenses, I think I have not been spending too much money lately but I want to have a better ide and be able to see how much money goes exactly on what and the app that I use showes it nicely in graphs. I love this kind of visualization of data and being able to track it well so it might be even more helpful into the future. I am quite curious to see exactly how much money goes to things like just food and groceries. Aldo over the last few days I fell in love with slow cooker haha. I have made a beef and even a vegan stew because of my friend and both were delicious and super easy to prepare. Overall today was a good day, took me some time to get out of bed but managed to get everything done that I wanted to, I need to do a bit more work on the project but it is a good start. Another day with over 10k steps, went for a run as well as workout which was super nice.

@Jason70 Thanks! Well we shall see, hopefully I will get it but I will have to wait until I hear from them in order to see. It always is up and down, would be nice if we could keep up the good days all the time but that does not seem possible. However, the main thing is to get back up as soon as possible. I really like to gamify things, it does have the elements of games that makes it addictive for me which is not that great I guess, but if it makes me work harder and be productive than I am happy for it. The main issue I have with gaming is that I cannot control it and waste too much time. So if those two negatives are out of the equation/replaced I do not mind it, I would even like to be able to game if I could control it but from experience I found that I am unable to do that.

@TheNewMe2.0Thanks! Yeah I need to look for other places now too and apply. There is still some chance that I will get it but who knows. I appreciate the support. As you said, even for you it seems like the things worked out quite well now that you have a better paying job that also gets you hours towards your licensure. 

• Like 1

Gamifying things is working for you and it's not gaming so I guess that's ok. I keep track of my steps and that motivates me a lot to keep walking. I've been walking a lot lately since I've been kinda anxious from work. It kind of like works well with anxiety it seems. I'm still not satisfied with my job even though it's better pay and earning hours. I want more money. But I think I made the right choice in staying and not getting a new job because this job is like a sure thing for the hours and that's 2 years to get licensed almost for sure then I'll have like 18 years making more money. So I figured I'd stay. But man some jobs out there pay more than what I earn now. Kind of wish I interviewed a little bit now but I really could've gotten sucked into a job I didn't like or that didn't get hours and then I'd have nothing. So...I did the safe thing.

• Like 1

Day 326

Habits:

• Positive: (Meditation:2, Lab work:2, Russian:2, Daily learning:2, Run/walk:2, Workout:2, Stretching:2)
  • Negative: (No gaming:18, No gaming videos: 18, No takeaway:2)

Productive time: 08:45:00

Today was a pretty good day, I managed to get everything done and only had walks as a form of exercise but still got quite a bit of steps in and felt great. Cooked another stew and now got 3 servings in freezer for which I am super excited about because if I run our of food or get lazy I can just defrost this and have a perfect healthy meal on the ready real quick. Only thing I want to improve is to go to bed sooner and wake up early and not feel super tired. I went to bed late last night so waking up was pain in the ass but doable. Had a short nap in the afternoon, but I can definitely feel that I need a lot more sleep now that I increased my volume exercise. 

@TheNewMe2.0 Yeah, it worked even before. It was one of the main ways  I got into running last year with the Zombies Run app haha. I like the tracking as well, in general I am quite big on data and stats. It was one of the things I really liked about games as they are so good at displaying that so I try to gamify real world a bit more so that it is easier for me to keep track of my progress. I got back into programming again and doing some more visualization now which is great as I am getting to a point where I can use it with my own lab data once I get through some of the experiments. You can always get a better paying job later on; moreover one you get your license you will be able to make much more money. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Realworlder said:

Only thing I want to improve is to go to bed sooner and wake up early and not feel super tired. I went to bed late last night so waking up was pain in the ass but doable. Had a short nap in the afternoon, but I can definitely feel that I need a lot more sleep now that I increased my volume exercise. 

I want to fix my sleep schedule too. Sometimes I procrastinate on work and then get to bed at an unsatisfactory time. I think personally having a time range of when to go to sleep and wake up is important. I say range because if you're still working on work then you should be able in my opinion to go a bit past the range time to finish up. However, you don't want to go too long as that'd just be unhealthy. I hope you're able to get to bed earlier, for me I will see how my college set up changes work out!

Best 

Jason

• Like 2

I've been getting a lot of steps in lately too. I did 20k one day. But my knees have been hurting from walking so much. I'm planning to take a few days off walking and then try again but don't go over 10k to prevent another injury. I really hope I can get my 10k pain free because I really enjoy walking. I can feel the endorphins and whatever else is getting released in my brain. I just feel happier and better. It's been like so good for overcoming feelings of depression I have sometimes. I'm planning to just start doing yoga everyday while I wait to see if my knees can recover. Good news is though my wrist has been doing better and I've been able to do push ups and down dog again. Yay. Yeah some atheletes prefer to sleep like 9 hours to get extra recovery also introverts tend to need more sleep than extroverts. That freezer stew sounds great. Makes me want to cook a big batch of food. I really like to keep track of stats too. But I just do it like mostly with my memory on easy to remember stuff. Like I'm rebuilding my deadlift after a break I'll be going for 175 this week and my meditation is at 34 minutes a day + meditating with clients and I was doing over 10k steps and trying to muscle build 3x a week but now it's yoga 4x or more and weight training 3x. But those are just weekly goals I try to hit. I don't have like an excel sheet tracking whether I did it or not. I used to keep one but I kind of didn't like typing in all my information all the time so I'm just doing it this way now. Seems like it's going good for both of us though. Sorry for writing so much hehe.

• Like 1

Day 340

Habits:

• Positive: (Meditation:4, Lab work:3, Russian:3, Daily learning:3, Run/walk:4, Workout:4, Stretching:4)
  • Negative: (No gaming:20, No gaming videos: 20, No takeaway:4)

Productive time: 07:40:00

Today was a great day, got a workout in, went to the lab and overall got a lot of done. Can't say the same about yesterday which was a bit of a mess and I was overall unproductive but I am happy that I managed to pick up the pace today. I still struggled with starting my day today but I got on with it quite well in the end so that is the main thing. There are still improvements that I want to make in my morning routine but all in all things are going well I would say.

@Jason70 Best of luck to both of us! Yeah, I feel like the sleep schedule is something that I always struggle with. It is quite annoying tbh but what can you do. I have managed to fix it in the past so I know that it is possible so I can do it now too. Just a little more self discipline haha. 

@TheNewMe2.0 Stay injury free! Walking is great, it is a nice way to get some easy exercise in and I enjoy it even more with the app that tracks my steps, since I got it I have got 10k steps at least every day and in fairness it is not that hard as I thought it would be. On most days in the past I would get to around 7k on average anyway so I just need to put in a little bit more effort. It's good to mix and match different exercises as you are doing. On top of that it is the best way to deal with injuries too.  I am quite excited about the stew too, I might try one of the frozen ones some time next week, now that I have quite a large slow cooker I am also thinking about making a bone broth which would be great to freeze too for times I might want to use it for cooking or to just have it in general as it is super healthy. I really enjoy when I plan out meals and follow through, it is not only tasty but healthy as well. I really like to use apps to track those kind of things for me, or even this forum for that matter. That way I do not have to keep it in my mind and worry about forgetting it haha. Don't worry about writing a lot, I quite like it, it is a good way to keep conversation and talk more. 

Edited by Realworlder
  • Like 2
  • Like 1

I'm just not walking right now because of my knee hurting. I dunno what else to do. I miss walking though it made me feel a lot better. Maybe I'll try to start with 5k on Sunday and see if it stops hurting. I do hear bone broth is healthy sounds good. I'm gonna make pasta tonight probably. Thanks. I like reading your posts too, especially when I have more time in the morning which I am having lately since switching jobs. Now I have like 15 extra minutes to chill before work because no commuting as therapy is all telehealth nowadays. If all goes well I'll have my license in about 1.5 years. I really hope all goes well. I have to rely on two people to fill out my paperwork and sign off on my hours. So really hoping they don't drop the ball and they promptly get that done when the time comes. One sup is still lagging for almost two weeks now on scheduling us for our supervision I guess I gotta prod her.

• Like 2

Positive: Going on a date today I suppose

Little nervous about this date thing. Hope it goes well. They say a little anxiety is a good thing. That when pro sports players don't feel some anxiety before a match something's wrong. Swimming wasn't so good yesterday. I mean it makes my muscles stronger and bigger and burns fat and calories. But it is causing me some acne. I'm on antibiotics for acne and getting off meds will probably also help. So there's that slim chance I'll be able to swim acne free. That would be a god sent. I'd love to swim for the rest of my life regularly if I could. And walk too. But my knee is all messed up from walking. Gonna try to take like a week off of walking and just do yoga and weights then try walking again and see how my knee feels I guess. Ugh. I wish I never tried to squat weight. My knee is messed up from when I was squatting like 185 3x a week. Now it's might be permanently damaged and I never get to walk far or swim again. I really hope it recovers.....

I smiled at xiao

I accomplished eating while nervous

I am grateful for water, xiao, eating, nerves, text, messages, phones, iphone, hiking, outside, trees

God bless

• Like 1
11 hours ago, TheNewMe2.0 said:

Positive: Going on a date today I suppose

Little nervous about this date thing. Hope it goes well. They say a little anxiety is a good thing. That when pro sports players don't feel some anxiety before a match something's wrong. Swimming wasn't so good yesterday. I mean it makes my muscles stronger and bigger and burns fat and calories. But it is causing me some acne. I'm on antibiotics for acne and getting off meds will probably also help. So there's that slim chance I'll be able to swim acne free. That would be a god sent. I'd love to swim for the rest of my life regularly if I could. And walk too. But my knee is all messed up from walking. Gonna try to take like a week off of walking and just do yoga and weights then try walking again and see how my knee feels I guess. Ugh. I wish I never tried to squat weight. My knee is messed up from when I was squatting like 185 3x a week. Now it's might be permanently damaged and I never get to walk far or swim again. I really hope it recovers.....

I smiled at xiao

I accomplished eating while nervous

I am grateful for water, xiao, eating, nerves, text, messages, phones, iphone, hiking, outside, trees

God bless

Good luck on the date @TheNewMe2.0 but I am pretty sure you posted one of your journal entries into realworlder's journal lol

Jason

• Like 2

Day 343

Habits:

• Positive: (Meditation:7, Lab_work:5, Russian:6, Daily_learning:5, 10k+_Steps:7, Workout:5, Stretching:5)
  • Negative: (No gaming:23, No gaming videos: 23, No takeaway:0)

Productive time: 08:02:00

Today is quite a productive day, I have been in lab the whole afternoon working on some experiments as I need a few more results for Monday to discuss with my supervision. I was way too busy last two days and ended up spending night at a friends house so I have not found time to post. I wanted to wake up a bit sooner today but as I am getting everything done I do not mind. 

@TheNewMe2.0 Haha, when I saw the post I thought that it looked more like your journal post. I do not mind though. Happy to hear that the date went well! I have been getting at least 10k daily since I got the Fitness RPG but I am really enjoying it. I think it is great to have at least that amount of movement in a day and in several days I went way over. I have slacked in working out in last few days but I was quite busy so I will get back to it next week. Nice, good to hear that you got some extra time in the morning. Pasta sounds great, have not had it in a while. I try to limit my intake of wheat but once in a while it tastes awesome and is super easy to make. There is always a some degree of anxiety before a date especially in the beginnings when you are just getting to know the other person. Don't worry, I am sure the knee will recover, just give it time and some mild levels of exercise as rehabilitation. I had quite a few even bad injuries and they all heal but the worse it is the longer it takes and it can be super annoying. 

Edited by Realworlder
  • Like 1