NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Gaming Sucks

Some Addict

Been addicted to video games for a long one. Looking to get rid of my video game dependency for good. There is this one video game however that completely changed my life for the past 6 years and that game is League of Legends. I don't know what it was about that game but I just kept playing it. Looking to get better.

Well, turns out that I was just an addict. I didn't even like the game anymore but I just continued to play it. Now that I computer program now, I noticed how pointless the game really was. I was just addicted to some other guys piece of code.

Haven't played for almost two weeks now and I am never ever looking to play any sort of video game ever again. Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

Edited by Some Addict
  • Like 2

On 2/21/2020 at 9:44 AM, Some Addict said:

noticed how pointless the game really was. I was just addicted to some other guys piece of code.. 

Sounds like you are frustrated at yourself. Well, put to extremes anything that one can love, then everything is just a composition of something else. A book is a combination of letters, a song is about its notes and a person is made from atoms. It`s about the set of feelings we experience with something.

Anyway, how is it going

Interesting... Not so bad. Not really getting much urges to play video games really. Been keeping myself busy since that's all I can do now. Playing video games took up a long chunk of my day (Maybe 2-4 hours a day including YouTube videos I would watch). Now, I got so much extra time to think. Will start thinking of better things to do shortly. 

• Like 1

Hi, I feel you man. I have been addicted to that game for almost 9 years now, I have started close to the game beginnings and wasted way too much time and money on it. I have started the Re-spawn program two weeks ago and have not played since and it feels amazing. I believe that the game is just well designed to hijack our dopamine system that it is just so easy to spent hours and hours climbing the ranks which if you think about is a complete waste of time. 

Good luck on your journey. 

On 2/29/2020 at 8:50 AM, Some Addict said:

Interesting... Not so bad. Not really getting much urges to play video games really. Been keeping myself busy since that's all I can do now. Playing video games took up a long chunk of my day (Maybe 2-4 hours a day including YouTube videos I would watch). Now, I got so much extra time to think. Will start thinking of better things to do shortly. 

You call 2-4 hours a day a big chunk of a day? Brother, I believe you had received a wake up call earlier than I did! 😄