NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I am quitting this damn hobby.

Okay so I came to the realisation that this once fun hobby is now an unhealthy obsession and I need to quit.

I used to be prone to physical outbursts when I was younger, but that stopped after a whole. All of a sudden I found myself throwing my headset across the room today and smashed a glass to pieces.

I realised that this is no longer something I enjoy. I'm 19 years old and I'm smashing my devices around at 10pm waking my whole family up because I died in a video game.

Came across the Reddit for quitting games and made an account here, starting tomorrow I'm gonna focus more on other things I enjoy like coding Arduino and learning languages. Gonna actually make myself useful.

Cheers for hearing me out if anyone reads this.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 7:50 AM, Some Yahoo said:

You are on a good path, Matt

Hey man!

On 1/15/2020 at 5:15 AM, Matthew McGinty said:

Okay so I came to the realisation that this once fun hobby is now an unhealthy obsession and I need to quit.

I used to be prone to physical outbursts when I was younger, but that stopped after a whole. All of a sudden I found myself throwing my headset across the room today and smashed a glass to pieces.

I realised that this is no longer something I enjoy. I'm 19 years old and I'm smashing my devices around at 10pm waking my whole family up because I died in a video game.

Came across the Reddit for quitting games and made an account here, starting tomorrow I'm gonna focus more on other things I enjoy like coding Arduino and learning languages. Gonna actually make myself useful.

Cheers for hearing me out if anyone reads this.

Welcome to the forum 🙂