NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Lets do 90 days together!

dirac

Hey guys I am planning to do my 90 days of no gaming starting on the 1.1.2020 and I thougt it might be cool to find other people who would like to join! I feel like this would be a great start into the new year. I know some people arent big on new years resolutions but so far it worked out for me quite often.

For me this also fits well because my study period for the exams will start in mid january. 

Lets do this together!

6 hours ago, dirac said:

I am planning to do my 90 days of no gaming starting on the 1.1.2020

hello dirac , to be honest with you this kind of plans have never worked with me , in my opinion , a better plan would be starting from now step by step untill fully quitting at the start of the new year .

for me gaming is an evil , it is a cancer , it is addict ! when u get a little potion of it u will need more , more , and more untill it control you . and then your life will be made around it !

btw i am so happy to see you again in this forum , few people comeback after relapsing and you are 1 of them .

I believe in you , you will reach the 90 days detox before April 2020 .

God bless and guide you

God bless this community

PEACE.

Yeah I see your point. I actually realised I wont be able to play over the christmas holidays anyway so I am gonna stop gaming this sunday. Im actually planing to stay away from games forever though. This 90 day thing is more of a plateau I want to reach.