NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Gaming Deleted

Alexanderle

I am not a fan of external motivation or bragging. But I just need to write this down in the celebration forum. Just a couple of minutes ago, I deleted the following things: My steam account, my twitch account, my uplay account, my battlenet account, my subs for everything gaming related on youtube and even my facebook account. Everything that holds me back to achive great things. I will not spend another minute wasting my life. Thanks to this community for the insight and final burst of motivation to actually take control over my life. Without you, I would have not done it. The forum, the podcast as well as some youtube videos really made me do it this morning. Big change. And there is no going back. There won't be a relapse. 

Edited by Alexanderle
  • Like 2

@Alexanderle nice

step by step with those things is not a solution , u cannot Quit 1 and let the others .

now i reccomend you to fill that big gap in your time with reading things , sport , but not tv series or youtupe .

15 hours ago, Alexanderle said:

Thanks to this community for the insight and final burst of motivation

do not worrie , for more motivations u can come to my private messages and i will help you .

• 2 weeks later...