NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Daniel Tree’s Journal

DanielTree987

Hey guys!! Day 1 for me. Been on this path a couple of times now. Finally taking it seriously. I feel motivated knowing there are people like me who are struggling immensely with video games. I am in high school right now. There is so much work to do and I’m worried that it will come crashing down if I continue playing video games. My poison of choice was Apex Legends. I started relatively early around before the battle pass was a thing. I am no pro player but I would say I am over the average gamer. Am I playing over 16+ hours a day. No. However think about this: I get home from school at around 5:00 on a weekday. I have 4 tests to study for in 3 days, an assignment due tomorrow which I haven’t even started and an essay do in 2 days. My work is piling up. I’m also finally seeing the failures piling up. My most recent test I got was a 59%. I did not study. What was I doing instead?Video games. I’m starting to really worry about my life. I play about 4-5 hours a day. Relatively short but I think I’m in early stages or even middle stages of an addiction. Hoping this journaling thing will work. 

Sincerely

Daniel Tree