NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

TheNewMe2.0's Journal - A Better Life

TheNewMe2.0

Same friend, the whole relapse and my application were quite stressful so that might have caused it too. Well not that things are getting back to normal as well as I eat better the acne is getting better too. Good job on getting so many clients that's awesome. You are better off with the new job then, even if it might be a bit more stressful and harder, with time I am sure you will adjust to it. Not to mention that it is that much better paid than the old one. Good job on the 10k steps.

• Like 1

@RealworlderI'm glad it's getting better. My new job is so stressful it's causing me acne. But I'm somewhat hopeful that once I get off meds in about 6 weeks my skin will improve. God help me. Thanks, I hope the clients keep rolling in. I had like amazing record numbers my first week. They had more clients than I could schedule. My mom tells me the new jobs good too. I hope I'm able to adjust to it like you said. These next few weeks are my getting up to speed weeks. Things are going well enough. The people are okay. Yeah it's 67% more money per hour so it's a lot better pay. I want to try to get 10k more often it felt really good, thanks. Hope your workouts are going well too friend.

Positive: I'm memorizing quotes form the bible. I've been able to recite like 40 lines from the bible. A lot is paraphrasing of course but it's all from that book. So that's pretty cool. I just recite lines when I hit the bed at night beause it takes a while to fall asleep anyways. My mom's happy with her business where she flips chinese furnishing for money. She's doing well. Not like that much money but it's a decent amount.

I smiled at pots

I accomplished making sandwich for lunch to save money ya

I am grateful for pots, sandwich, japanese lamp, chinese pot, korean pot, rug, blue and white furnishings, socks, wool, and me

God bless

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheNewMe2.0 said:

@RealworlderI'm glad it's getting better. My new job is so stressful it's causing me acne. But I'm somewhat hopeful that once I get off meds in about 6 weeks my skin will improve. God help me. Thanks, I hope the clients keep rolling in. I had like amazing record numbers my first week. They had more clients than I could schedule. My mom tells me the new jobs good too. I hope I'm able to adjust to it like you said. These next few weeks are my getting up to speed weeks. Things are going well enough. The people are okay. Yeah it's 67% more money per hour so it's a lot better pay. I want to try to get 10k more often it felt really good, thanks. Hope your workouts are going well too friend.

It is annoying that it takes time again even to get back to routine that we might have before. That is not that long, if that helps you with acne that would be great. Seems like you are doing a great job. Just give it time and as I mentioned it will be less stressful once you are more used to it. I got back to working out again which is great, finally had a short one yesterday. I still need to make it a habit again but I will get to that. I mainly struggle with my sleep schedule but I will fix it. I have to.

• Like 1

@RealworlderMaybe I can get some more acne meds too that might help. Thanks for encouraging me. I hope it does get less stressful with time. That's good you're working out. I just got a dip bar set up in my little home office room. In addition to that I have a deadlifting setup in the basement so I have two areas with workout equipment in the house. It's kind of ridiculous but I'm glad my mom is putting up with it. Yeah sleep scheduling can be a struggle. I'm pretty consistent at going to bed on time and getting up too. But I'm thinking maybe once I'm completely off meds I'll finally stop sleeping 13 hours a night and be able to have more time in the day to like chill and exist in awake mode. Good luck with your sleep.

Positive: working from home today

Well. I'm working from home today. So I guess that's nice. It's gonna be stressful and I won't sleep that good. But at least I get to work from home and get off at 5. A whole hour earlier than usual. I'm gonna workout and maybe watch tv with the time. Eat some healthier food than banquet tv dinners. If I get enough free time I could even cook regularly. That would be amazing. I have extra time this morning too which is cool. I hope the day goes well enough and I don't get upset or triggered too much. Also that if I do then I meditate to calm down before I talk to anyone because I'm at risk for blowing up on people if I get too stressed out.

I smiled at rosewood chairs

I accompilshed doing yoga

I am grateful for chairs, rosewood, yoga, manduka mats, walking, 10k steps, dip bars, L sits, knee raise and push ups

God bless

Edited by TheNewMe2.0
  • Like 1

Hey, 

Before my recent relapse when I didn't have enough time to cook, I usually just cooked up like a breakfast dinner, so like eggs and milk before I go and do whatever I need to do. If that still takes a lot of time for you, at some grocery stores (idk what yours carries) but they have these healthy frozen foods (unlike banquet) that you can just microwave. Speaking of breakfast dinners I know my grocery store has these breakfast burritos - tomatoes, cheese, eggs, lettuce etc. I know breakfast you really don't think of for a dinner item, but when you don't have time it's pretty convenient and good.

Hope your day goes well

Best 

Jason

• Like 2

@Jason70 Hey thanks Jason. I'll see if I can find some healthy choice ones that have more than 200 calories. The healthy ones tend not to have as many calories for some reason. But yeah they're better for you I think. I make breakfast everyday. I mean I guess I could make it for dinner too but I'd rather just make stir fry and pasta. I just need the extra time which I'll be getting soon from working less then I'll be able to cook.

Positive: got a weighted blanket

Okay it's not that soft which is too bad. But it's weighted like 20 lbs for kind of cheap so that's good. I now own a weighted blanket. It's very comfortable to have one of these to chill and watch tv or to go to sleep with. I got it because I was having trouble sleeping at night and I'm hopeful that this will help me a little bit to sleep better. So far it feels like that weighted thing they put on you at the dentist for x rays. But when I put it on I instantly felt a little sleepier like I could fall asleep easier. That's why I got it. I have 3 clients today. The intakes are going a little slower this week so that's too bad. I hope they keep coming in though. It would suck to take this job only to get no hours and sit around not making any darn money. I'm going through the challenges of being a new therapist at a company. There are lots of things I need to learn to do my job properly. And I guess they're trying to teach me which is good. Also some of the clients don't get along with me right away so that's a challenge. I've kind of got to talk to one about discharging because I don't think we're gonna workout.

I smiled at fish

I accomplished cooking the egg I dropped and cracked a little so I had an extra egg todsay

I am grateful for fish, jesus, wine, crackers, cheese, egg, cracks, no eggshell in egg, weighted blanket, peace

God bless

• Like 1

Positive: Nofapping was not too difficult the past two days

Well. I totally relapsed on nofap. But after that it was almost like a habit to just not do it. I didn't have to struggle all that much because I was used to trying to resist. I might be relapsing weekly but that does mean I'm making it a week without. I'll keep trying to stay off it for good though of course.

Today's a snow day. It sucks because I was looking forward to working with and seeing my clients. Oh well. I guess I'll just enjoy like 10 episodes of The Flash. I'm still stuck on re runs because of my TV disorder. Oh well. At least at my new job no one expects me to watch TV and play video games with them. Although I miss getting paid to just watch TV. I might try to stay friends with one of my clients. His political leanings don't match mine and he swears a lot which I don't do. But he has a chill vibe, he's funny and reasonably nice. We watch Supergirl and go for walks together. And help motivate eachother to get good jobs. Yeah I might see if he wants to stay in touch. We do live only 10 minutes away from each other. My other  client probably not. He won't stop repeating what the people say while watching TV. It's like every 1-2 minutes he's repeating the lines after they say them. It's bothersome. He also pokes me and refuses to stop doing that because 'it's fun for him'. So he kind of isn't that chill I guess. It's too bad because he was the first person I've met that was down to watch my re runs with me.

My supervisor at the new job is being a tool to me. He's like always pissed off at me in emails. And he doesn't train me on things then gets mad that I don't know how to do what he didn't train me on. It's ridiculous. I've been thinking of asking my boss if I can get a new supervisor. Nip it in the bud you know. I already asked her for a replacement on an HR person who was yelling at me over the phone. So it'll look like I'm kind of a picky worker with whom I work with if I ask for a second time for a replacement in two weeks. My mom doesn't support me asking ever. She just loves to tell me to grin and bear it. EVen if I have to get yelled at 5 days a week for two years while earning my hours here. I think I'll tell them I want to get a new supervisor. I don't want to deal with this guy being a jerk to me. Maybe I'll see him tuesday for a video meet, but I'm kind of dreading that because he's been so mean over email I feel like it's going to be an hour of him being a jerk to me. God help me

I smiled at the cross

I accomplished using weighted blanket to sleep

I am grateful for good sleep, blanket, cross, necklace, essential oils, pad, blue, urns, pots, chinese

God bless

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, TheNewMe2.0 said:

@RealworlderMaybe I can get some more acne meds too that might help. Thanks for encouraging me. I hope it does get less stressful with time. That's good you're working out. I just got a dip bar set up in my little home office room. In addition to that I have a deadlifting setup in the basement so I have two areas with workout equipment in the house. It's kind of ridiculous but I'm glad my mom is putting up with it. Yeah sleep scheduling can be a struggle. I'm pretty consistent at going to bed on time and getting up too. But I'm thinking maybe once I'm completely off meds I'll finally stop sleeping 13 hours a night and be able to have more time in the day to like chill and exist in awake mode. Good luck with your sleep.

That's great, well as long as you have a dip and pull up bar then you are pretty much set, with the deadlift set up on top of that you can cover whole body no problem. It is going slowly, I still wish I did more but it was better than nothing. That's good to hear, my sleep schedule is still some work in progress. The main issue though I would say is that I have no motivation to get out of bed in the morning. Sorry to hear that the new supervisor is not that behaving that well. Hopefully you will manage to fix that and get a good helpful superviser

• Like 1

Yeah my set up is legit now. If only I didn't have injuries I could get more jacked but I'll be able to work whole body still no problem. I'm guessing you don't have like a set schedule at work. If I don't get up then I won't make it to work on time is my motivation. And I like to keep a schedule so I just do it I guess. Yeah that supervisor seems to have calmed down for now. I still dread reading his emails. We'll see how it goes. Thank you.

Positive: Still fighting

My acne has been getting worse each time I have therapy. Everytime I see someone it seems to get worse just about. So I'm taking a desperate measure to just completely get off meds starting today. I was supposed to take another month to wean down off them. But the acne's getting worse and worse. And getting off the meds is one of my only hopes for combating the acne and still holding my job. So I'm just dropping down to zero from 1.5 mg risperdal 75mg bupropion. It's not medically advisable but I'm kind of just going to do it. I'm desperate to do something to stop this acne from spreading. God help me.

I smiled at the holy spirit

I accomplished posting

I am grateful for meds, skin, gjs, posting, GQ, water, bottle, snow, ice, fire, rain, raindrops,

God bless

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheNewMe2.0 said:

My acne has been getting worse each time I have therapy. Everytime I see someone it seems to get worse just about. So I'm taking a desperate measure to just completely get off meds starting today. I was supposed to take another month to wean down off them. But the acne's getting worse and worse. And getting off the meds is one of my only hopes for combating the acne and still holding my job. So I'm just dropping down to zero from 1.5 mg risperdal 75mg bupropion. It's not medically advisable but I'm kind of just going to do it. I'm desperate to do something to stop this acne from spreading. God help me.

I have acne too. The only thing I have learned for my skin (oily skin) is to wash it with a wash cloth every day and night, this supposedly opens the pores and helps idk. What I also have is this acne wipe called noxzema, idk what it does but I have used it and it's super helpful. Also another thing I get are acne scars from picking at them and a simple neosporin helps with that.

These were just things I use for my personal skin, idk what your skin type is like but you should look for similar products for yours, and look for other products that can help. And remember, i know it sucks but stay calm, I know you will get through this!

Best 

Jason 

• Like 1

@Jason70Thanks. It does suck but I'll try to stay calm. I do have a difficult time not freaking out when things get real. I haven't heard of noxzema maybe it could help. I generally don't pick my face skin but have some trouble with my body. If I'm up I'll try to use the neosporin on it.

Positive: Last day of the work week

I'm working Saturdays for a few weeks as I finish my last two weeks of my old job. It's okay. I'll get through this. The new job is more difficult but I don't have to work as often and I get paid like 67% more. So it's kind of nice in some ways. I get more time off to decompress. I might ask them to hand me only 18+ clients as I prefer not to work with children. They're too much trouble sometimes.

I smiled at trouble children

I accomplished yoga

I am grateful for children, yoga, love, friendship, namaste, flags, chakras, beads, stones, and colors

God bless

Positive: I may be interviewing at a new place

So I found this Christian counseling place that offered me an interview. I said no because I just got a new job but I decided I'm gonna ask if they still want to interview. My supervisor at my new job is not being nice to me. So I'm now willing to roll the dice and see if the sup at the new place is any better to me. I have to deal with them constantly they email me 7 days a week. So it's imperative that they be nice to me and we get along well enough. Right now it's not good enough. It's kind of bad. So, no more. I'm still getting acne from the job. But I'm holding onto my last hopes which are getting off meds and getting another skin cream from the derm. If those two things don't clear my skin then I'm screwed. And I'll have to have bad acne ridden face for pretty much the rest of my life or at least my working career which would be like 30 years. So that really sucks if I have to deal with that. Last night I Felt like I didn't want to live anymore if I have to go through life covered in hideous acne. I had clear skin before I started this job too.

I smiled at bible

I accomplished Sunday

I am grateful for bible, sunday, kims, shows, one punch man, guy, alerts, time, space, floor and wood

God bless

• Like 1

Positive: I Got off meds and feel okay reasonably so

BTW I'm writing positive things because it's been shown people who write more positive in their journals have a longer life expectancy. So yall can enjoy reading these posts for a long time because I might be around for a while as long as I stay positive. Anyways. I dropped the last 1.5mg risperdal and 75mg bupropion all at once yesterday. I'm feeling alright today. Maybe a little jittery and a little chills but that could be from eating a bad burrito. I think I might make it through the detox okay. I really hope my skin clears up now that I've done this. I never had problems with my skin and working before. I don't understand why now it's come to pass that work is causing me acne. I can't stop working though even if I do get acne from it. A man who will not work will not eat. I'll see about interviewing at the christian place. Maybe they pay more. I'd like a place that can offer at least a certain amount once I'm an LPC that way I could do my residency there and stay there after for the long haul. I'm probably going to give socializing through meetup another try soon and dating apps. Although I'm gonna take at least a month off just to recover from medications before trying to socialize. Dating apps I was thinking I'd wait until I finish my first quarterly and I'm doing well in getting my hours towards licensure.

I smiled at dentist appt today

I accomplished setting up appt for night guard

I am grateful for dentist, night guard, batman, robin, joker, batwoman, catwoman, batgirl, sweater and red

God bless

• Like 1

Positive: We're having a meeting about incompatibility or convcerns with my sup

Yeah. So I complained about my sup sending me angry emails and now we're having a meeting with him and our boss. So that's uh uncomfortable. Hopefully something good comes out of it. I don't really want to like bad mouth the guy. But I guess I kind of do have to say I felt uncomfortable from the emails I was getting like they were angry or something. I just wanted a new sup but they're doing a meeting instead. Maybe he'll be nicer after who knows. I just hope some good comes out of it all. I got work today. It'll probably still mess up my skin as I'm back on the meds. But within a month I'll be completely off and hopefully my skin will clear up and stay that way. Till then I will suffer with the acne. I don't even know if getting off the meds will cure it either is the concerning part. That would suck to be stuck with acne forever. Hope it gets better somehow. I asked my dr for meds but he isn't responding which sucks too. Hope he gets back to me.

I smiled at dr

I accomplished eating

I am grateful for dr, food, spinach, water, thermos, heaters, lamps, stands, dressers, and heaven

God bless

• Like 1

Positive: New insurance cost less and I'm interviewing for a very lucrative position

Well. I don't know if the new insurance is going to be better. It's a gamble but Kaiser won't let me see a therapist more than once every two months. So I'm gonna try a new insurance company and see if I can get some more consistent therapy in. Also I'm interviewing for a job that pays like double what I'm earning now. So that would be amazing if I get it and the job works out. My only concern is that they might not be able to build up my case load quickly because they're charging more so maybe that turns clients away. I'll ask them about it. Hopefully they don't charge clients that much and will refer a ton of people to me to build up my caseload.

Work is still causing me acne. Everyday I see a client I get new pimples on my face that evening. It sucks. I sometimes ask God to kill me now because I don't like living in a world where I get acne everytime I work. It's pretty awful. But in the bible I read 'If thou faint in the day of adversity thy strength is small.' So maybe I can just keep going through this somehow. It's also causing a lot of stress and I think it's making me feel exhausted and like I don't have as much energy to get out of bed in the morning. Hopefully getting off meds will counteract that soon. I'm two weeks away from getting off risperdal. Once that's gone maybe my sleep will improve. And two more weeks when I'm off bupropion it might help my skin. If I can do my job with less sleep, less stress and no acne then I'd feel like I'm set. Seems like maybe things will be ok with my sup too as he's been extra nice to me leading up to this meeting.

I smiled at the trees

I accomplished looking outside

I am grateful for trees, outside, sky, brush, fence, windows, house, salt, sand, lines, zen garden,

God bless

• Like 1

Positive: I guess that I'm ending my old job and starting a new one. Also I'm still interviewing.

So these are the last two days of working my old job. Today I'm seeing two of my clients for the last session and saturday will be my last session with my old company. It's kind of sad to go because I had two sweet clients and we'd just chill and make that money every week. But I was having an extremely difficult time getting new clients at the old job because they were all unruly children that weren't down to chill and watch TV with me. So there weren't any hours to work there and one of my clients is leaving so. I really didn't have much of a job there. Plus they weren't approving me for hours. It was more chill than my new job though. I didn't stress or get acne from the stress of the job like I do now. My dr said the acne isn't even bad enough to get on more meds so I guess it's not that bad. But yeah at the old job I would sleep well and have totally clear skin and just like be chilled out all the time. It was much nicer. But it paid very little money. So I guess it's worth it to find a new job. The current job pays 67% more than the old job. And this job I'm interviewing for on Saturday pays 400% what the old job paid. It's like a really well paying job it seems. So I guess we'll hopefully get it and mvoe onto bigger and better things. God willing.

I have two other interviews. But those are probably not going to pay much more than my current job. Which I would be reluctant to leave for a 25% pay bump when I've already built up a caseload of 10 clients. That can take like a whole month to do but I've made it in 2.5 weeks. So this company I'm with may not pay that well but they're getting me hours which I desperately need to move towards my license. I think I'd only be willing to change jobs for at least a 50% pay increase. Yeah that would probably be worth the hassle of changing jobs and rebuilding my caseload.

I smiled at hours

I accomplished seeing 4 clients yesterday my new record

I am grateful for hours, 4 clients, record breaking, news, swimming, caps, goggles, earplugs, noseplugs, blankets

God bless

• Like 2

@DaBestThanks. It is better pay. I hope I get that higher paying job and they're nice to me. Otherwise I don't really want to go to the Christian interview. The guy seemed kind of mean over emails to me. And they didn't sound like they're gonna get me hours very quickly. But we have an interview scheduled for monday so I'm kind of dreading having to tell them no cause I'm not sure if I want to go.

Positive: I guess my old jobs are ending?

Yesterday I said bye to two old clients. It was kind of sad. One seemed to not really care that I was leaving which hurt. But the other one really seemd to care so that was kind of nice. They were a good family and treated me pretty well. The pay just wasn't so great is all so I'm looking for new jobs. There aren't a lot of jobs for Residents in Counseling on indeed. But when one pops up I have a good chance at getting an interview from what I've seen. So those high paying jobs for me are out there I guess it's just a matter of time before I can manage to find one.

I'm hoping that I can just do outside supervision for my video calls and not have to work with my onsite supervisor for zoom calls. That would be ideal because I might get a new job soon and I want all my hours to be with my outside sup. She's good enough. If I leave the company and I have a bunch of hours counted with my inside sup then I might not get to keep those hours because he might not want to sign off on hours for someone who just left the company after a few months of working there. So yeah. Ah I lost my art pencil so that is too bad. hm.

Oh yeah. I wanted to work with only adult individual clients. But all my bosses said to try all clients because I'm newish. But I did 1.5 years with boys and adolescents so I think I've done it long enough to know I Want to work with adults. I was stressed a lot about it last night and even got up in the middle of the night to tell my coworker I want 18 and up only from now on. I did a pros and cons list about it which made me feel much better about the decision I've made. I wish life were less stressful. But I guess this is work.

I smiled at Naruto

I accomplished drinking milk

I am grateful for naruto, saske, sakura, hinata, rock lee, milk, drinking, water, air, nose

God bless

Edited by TheNewMe2.0
  • Like 1

Positive: It's my last day of work at my old job

Yay, it's here. I finished my two weeks notice and I'm making the transition out. Today will be the last session I have with my old company and I'll put in my paperwork, shred the client information sheets and that'll be the last I do with this company. Thank God. They gave me a good job to get started in the field but they totally didn't help me get hours towards my license. And the new boss was so uncool and put a ban on my earning of hours. I might leave them like a 1 star review on indeed for screwing me over for so long and the boss being a jerk to me. My supervisors were chill though. So maybe they could get two stars for the supervisors being chill. I'd just prefer to see the company go down a peg because they really don't do anyting to help their workers earn hours towards licensure or at least they didn't in my case. Which for the most part wasted about 1 year 8 months of my career life that I could've been earning hours.

My new job is already earning me hours and I'll get on board with supervision next week hopefully. So I'm on track to getting my license within 1 year nine months or maybe even 1.5 years if I hustle for it. That'd be sweet. Get so much more money once I'm licensed.

I smiled at last day

I accomplished eating sandwich without cheese because we ran out and I didn't go to walmart yet

I am grateful for last day, cheese, sandwich, walmart, walking distance, milk, greek yogurt with zero sugar, water, calcium chews, gummies,

God bless

• Like 1

And the new boss was so uncool and put a ban on my earning of hours. I might leave them like a 1 star review on indeed for screwing me over for so long and the boss being a jerk to me. My supervisors were chill though. So maybe they could get two stars for the supervisors being chill. I'd just prefer to see the company go down a peg because they really don't do anyting to help their workers earn hours towards licensure or at least they didn't in my case.

Sounds like a train-wreck of a company/job. I am glad you were able to leave and that your new job is already getting you hours! I wish you luck with it!

Best 

Jason

• Like 1

@Jason70Thanks. The new jobs more stressful but I guess it's worth it for all the benefits. The old job really didn't workout though. 1.75 years to go till I earn a license.

Positive: I met a girl yesterday

Well. I didn't get the best energy from her and probably caused a little acne which happens when I meet people often. But still I met a girl yesterday. Our parents set us up to meet. She was actually pretty nice and tried to like converse with me. She's cute. And we had a lot in common like a show and being introverts exercise meditating. I might try to hang out with her again. Hopefully the energy and the skin get better as I get off my medications. She's into like criminal minds psychology type shows. That sounds too scary for me. But she's also into anime so that's good. Maybe she'll watch my superhero shows with me. That'd be cool.

Speaking of which I lowered my dose again today. One more week and I'll be totally off risperdal. Thank God. Then two more weeks after that and I'll be off the bupropion. Both of which I think aren't good for my skin. So I have some hope that my skin and disorders will get better once I'm off the meds. Really hope that it works out and I recover from this period of my life.

Work is tiring and I feel more tired from working. Other than that and the small acne it causes so far it's okay. I like kind of enjoy working with people and trying to help them with their lives. I look forward to making the money of a 25 hour work week. I've got to schedule a lot of supervision to try to get the license done. Like 3 hours a week. So much. Ah. Oh well hopefully it goes okay.

I smiled at a girl

I accomplished eating yogurt

I am grateful for girl, yogurt, sleep, sleeping in, headphones, earbuds, apple, wired, up arrow and forums

God bless

• Like 2

Good to see that thing are going well for you now! Nice to hear that you met a girl and was able to connect. Hopefully you get along well. I found that it is always nice to have some common interests as it makes it easier for conversation but it is not always necessary. It's great to see that you are finally earning hours towards the licensure with your new job! Keep up the good work mate! 

• Like 2

@RealworlderThanks man. I dunno if we'll get along well or what'll happen but time will tell. We talked about Attack on Titan. It was kind of cool. Yeah I'm finally earning hours towards my license. It's a big victory but I'm already concerning myself with earning 26 hours a week and like if I'm gonna make it ok there. Getting off my meds and seeing if that helps with my skin and stress and sleep levels. I guess as soon as we take one step we're just wired to look ahead to the next one. Once I'm licensed and have a high paying job I think I'll feel like I made it though. Same with having a wife and friends and I dunno being in better shape. I'll keep on trying.

Positive: Getting hours

My goal is to have 26 hours a week so I can count that and 15 ancillary hours for 41 hours a week towards my license. If I can maintain that rate of hours then I can get my license in 1.75 years. That would be good because people expect it to take about 2.25 years. The only drawback is I'll have to have 3 hours of supervision a week for at least a year of the residency. Those two individual hours will be a lot of talking about cases and counseling. I'm trying to find a way around it but I might just have to bite the bullet and do it. It's okay both my supervisors are pretty chill so I think I'll survive having to talk to them for an hour each a week. My mom's working again and she can be a real toxic jerk when she's stressed from work. Which was like my entire childhood. She's a much nicer person when she doesn't have to work. I dunno maybe I'll try to tell her she needs to be nice when she's stressed from work because she can tend to be mean when she's stressed from work. Yeah got a client in like 15 mins then I'm going to costco to look for turkey sandwich meat frozen food and raw chicken breast. I'm resolved to start cooking chicken stir fry and turkey pasta and curry at least like two dishes a week.

I already got two leads for clients today. That's good because typically it's good if you get two leads a week. To already have two on Monday is doing great. Maybe I'll get more during the week too. I hope to build my caseload soon. I want to earn a decent wage while I'm doing my residency and then double it once I'm an LPC, get stable at a good paying job and then buy a house next to the job and set up shop for the long haul like 15+ years. Yep. Well that's really optimistic that the job will be good for that long but I can hope and if I want to at some point switch jobs for more money or a hopefully better work environment if it all goes to crap.

I smiled at things going to crap

I accomplished dealing with crap hitting the fan

I am grateful for crap, fans, mom, pokemon, anime, attack on titan, yoga, new yoga mat coming, nike sb skate shoes, and resilience.

God bless

• Like 1

Thanks man. I dunno if we'll get along well or what'll happen but time will tell. We talked about Attack on Titan. It was kind of cool. Yeah I'm finally earning hours towards my license. It's a big victory but I'm already concerning myself with earning 26 hours a week and like if I'm gonna make it ok there. Getting off my meds and seeing if that helps with my skin and stress and sleep levels. I guess as soon as we take one step we're just wired to look ahead to the next one. Once I'm licensed and have a high paying job I think I'll feel like I made it though. Same with having a wife and friends and I dunno being in better shape. I'll keep on trying.

Just give it time and you will see. Have you been watching the final season of AoT? It is so good, I just wish all of it was out as it is painful to wait a week for new episode. I started rewatching from beginning again with a friend of mine. She has not seen it before because she thought it was too brutal but I think that she likes it now. Best of luck with getting of the meds. There is always something to strive towards but it is worth to appreciate what we already achieved too. Getting it half a year sooner would be awesome.

Stir fry sounds great, I have not made that in ages. Thanks for reminding. Lately I have been eating a lot more steaks and beef in general. Good to see that things are going well for you. I have managed to reset and be a bit more productive too so lets keep this up for quite some time! 

• Like 1

@RealworlderNo I haven't watched it yet. I was just gonna wait for it to come to crunchy roll and watch it all at once probably. My new friend likes it so maybe we'll just rewatch the whole thing together if she's down. Getting off the meds is going well so far. I just wish I could go faster but I'm at max speed. In three weeks I'll be off them completely. I'm a chicken and turkey person mostly. I'll usually only eat beef and pork when I go out. I'm hoping things get better once I'm off meds. Sleep, skin anxiety etc. That's good you're being more productive. I'm getting more hours at work too.

Positive: just chugging through the week. Oh and getting off meds

Yep another week starts. I'm finally earning hours so no more feeling like I'm wasting my time completely anyways. Yeah. I'm staying at this job till I'm licensed. Then I'll go get a job that makes a lot more money. But this job is giving me hours and it just wasn't worth it to switch jobs again in the hopes of gaining more money and risk not getting hours there because a lot of practices don't generate enough client leads. The one I'm at is generating a lot so I didn't want to let it go.

I smiled at the flash

I accomplished morning routine

I am grateful for flash, routine, acne meds, getting off pills, superman, superpowers, fun, the cw, glass end table and gideons.

God bless

• Like 1