NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

TheNewMe2.0's Journal - A Better Life

TheNewMe2.0

@Marek Thanks Marek. Coloring is going well lately. I have no experience with puzzle preservation. I hope you find a way to preserve it though. You could tape it together with clear tape but I think that would not work. Maybe a frame would work if you were careful with it. I'd want some kind of adhesive keeping it together though. You can google it and see what people do on YouTube. Good luck on your puzzle. VRV.co is an all anime streaming service. They also have cartoons that aren't anime, but still cartoons. 

Day 179 NP 142 Np 132 Med 118 NF 18

Positive post: Tomorrow is 6 months game free, I'm reading a good book on mindfulness and I colored yesterday.

I am at 6 months starting tomorrow. This is a great milestone for me. I'm happy that I've made it this far. I'm reading 'The Here Now Habit'. A book on mindfulness from hoopla. It's really awesome so far. I like learning about the buddhist practices to relieve suffering and the scientific studies behind mindfulness effect on our brains. It makes me want to keep practicing and do more meditation. @BooksandTrees I meditate 10 minutes a day now. I was doing 30. But it went down since I sleep more now. I'm planning to move it back up to 20. Yesterday I pretty much just watched The Flash and colored. It was a pretty chill day, but I felt like I didn't do enough productive things. Today I plan to meditate a total of 20 minutes so I think that would be my small actionable change to make myself feel better about my life. I think big change starts with small change. That the best thing we can do to make changes is to start small and grow from there. That's why I'm not trying to add more than just 10 minutes of meditation. That's good for me. If it doesn't work I can try adding just 5. 

I smiled at my mindfulness book.

I accomplished reading.

I am grateful for the flash, mindfulness, buddhism, christianity, the holy trinity, pencils pencil shavings, trash, broccoli and breathing.

God bless

Erik

Edited by Erik2.0
  • Like 3

Day 180 NP 143 Np 133 Med 119 NF 19

Positive post: 6 months game free today, I am starting to eat less and still coloring.

Hello, 

I'm proud to be six months game free today. This has been a good six months. I'm not struggling with gaming as much as I was. I still have an intense desire to not be around gaming though. Being around it makes me want to play again and it's not good for me so I avoid it as much as possible. I'm happy I made it six months. This is the longest streak I've ever had in my life. I hope it continues forever. Quitting gaming for me has been opening back up to life. I spend more time doing things that are healthy and make me feel good. I sleep, exercise and eat better. I socialize more and have hobbies. I'm doing better at work too. It really is a better life than I was living when I sat in a room playing games all day everyday. It wasn't as healthy as the way I'm living now. 

I'm trying to eat less because I weighed in a few pounds heavier than usual. And although I wasn't much feeling it yesterday I still colored. Today I feel like coloring more. If I lose interest in coloring and drawing that'll suck to have a hole where those hobbies were. Hopefully I keep at least one around. Otherwise I'll go back to searching for hobbies. Maybe try poems again. Although reading poetry always puts me to sleep. Haha.

I smiled at my post.

I accomplished getting up at 830am.

I am grateful for game quitters, cam, food, moderation, dieting, milk, eggs, turkey bacon, hot sauce, and water.

God bless

Erik

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Erik2.0 said:

Day 180 NP 143 Np 133 Med 119 NF 19

Positive post: 6 months game free today, I am starting to eat less and still coloring.

Hello, 

I'm proud to be six months game free today. This has been a good six months. I'm not struggling with gaming as much as I was. I still have an intense desire to not be around gaming though. Being around it makes me want to play again and it's not good for me so I avoid it as much as possible. I'm happy I made it six months. This is the longest streak I've ever had in my life. I hope it continues forever. Quitting gaming for me has been opening back up to life. I spend more time doing things that are healthy and make me feel good. I sleep, exercise and eat better. I socialize more and have hobbies. I'm doing better at work too. It really is a better life than I was living when I sat in a room playing games all day everyday. It wasn't as healthy as the way I'm living now. 

I'm trying to eat less because I weighed in a few pounds heavier than usual. And although I wasn't much feeling it yesterday I still colored. Today I feel like coloring more. If I lose interest in coloring and drawing that'll suck to have a hole where those hobbies were. Hopefully I keep at least one around. Otherwise I'll go back to searching for hobbies. Maybe try poems again. Although reading poetry always puts me to sleep. Haha.

I smiled at my post.

I accomplished getting up at 830am.

I am grateful for game quitters, cam, food, moderation, dieting, milk, eggs, turkey bacon, hot sauce, and water.

God bless

Erik

Congratulations on 6 months. This is such a huge goal to achieve and I hope you reach 1 year and more. You've not only made it this far, but also been a valued member of this community and help many others through their own issues, including my issues. I hope you are proud of not just the number of months, but the effort you've contributed to this community. It's a place where so many of us find freedom and protection to write such vulnerable pieces about our lives and it takes a lot of care to adhere to their words and help. Thanks for being here for the past 6+ months and keep it up.

• Like 2

@Erik2.0 Congratulations on your amazing achievement! It is great seeing you doing well 🙂 I am happy for you! Books said it well, you have helped many people on this forum, myself included. Keep up the exemplary work and there are more good things to come! 

On 5/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, Erik2.0 said:

@Marek Thanks Marek. Coloring is going well lately. I have no experience with puzzle preservation. I hope you find a way to preserve it though. You could tape it together with clear tape but I think that would not work. Maybe a frame would work if you were careful with it. I'd want some kind of adhesive keeping it together though. You can google it and see what people do on YouTube. Good luck on your puzzle. VRV.co is an all anime streaming service. They also have cartoons that aren't anime, but still cartoons. 

That is great that you are enjoying it. Neither do I so I will need to figure out something. I will keep you posted 😄. That sounds like a good service. I am thinking about rewtching Code Geass but I will see if I manage to find time for it. 

• Like 1

@BooksandTrees Thank you Books. I'm glad I found this community. And I am proud that I've been contributing to the forums, thanks for pointing that out. It does feel like a safe space to workout my issues and learn to get better. I'm happy that I've been able to help you too. You're one of the people I regularly follow on here and I've gotten more comfortable reading your posts over time. I appreciate you being here.

@Marek Thanks for being here. It's helped me to have you here as well to talk to and support each other. Code Glass huh? Maybe I'll give it a try too. I don't get along with most shows but I'm willing to give them a try. I haven't rewatched hardly anything in my life. I've noticed a lot of people do this though with things they like. I can see the benefit in it. I once rewatched a Star Wars movie on a flight twice and ended up liking it more for it. Good luck with your puzzle and show.

Day 181 NP 144 Np 134 Med 120 NF 20

Positive post: I exercised, I saw my clients and I still have a job.

Getting some exercise yesterday was a process. I tried pressing heavier and my wrist hurt a lot. Now I think I'm going to go back down weight. I felt like I could maybe try benching again, but I was having major shoulder issues with that. Basically I'm hard up for a pressing weighted exercise because my shoulder and wrist are still messed up. I don't know if benching or chest press will workout. Maybe I'll be stuck with just close hands push ups. Eh. It's okay. Whatever works out. Seeing clients on Memorial Day means I get time and a half if I'm not mistaken so that's nice. If I don't work at least 30 hours a week my employer's going to fire me. They've been firing anyone who doesn't work at least 30 hours. It's a lot of stress to deal with, but I'm going to get my hours in and keep my job. I'm grateful to still have a job.

My low for the day is that my wrist and shoulder hurt. I don't know if I'll ever be able to bench or chest press weight without pain. This sucks because I know if I could just do bench I could get a lot more jacked. If I could even just do 135 for reps that'd be nice to be able to maintain some muscle mass. My body just gets injured when I go up weight. I don't think I was designed to lift heavy weights. My skin tone marker ran out today after only a couple months use. I didn't realize they ran out so fast. Darn.

I smiled at mindfulness practice.

I accomplished exercising

I am grateful for coloring, coloring books, markers, longevity, life, fulfillment, peace, harmony, love, and kindness.

God bless

Erik

Edited by Erik2.0
  • Like 1

@Marek Thanks for being here. It's helped me to have you here as well to talk to and support each other. Code Glass huh? Maybe I'll give it a try too. I don't get along with most shows but I'm willing to give them a try. I haven't rewatched hardly anything in my life. I've noticed a lot of people do this though with things they like. I can see the benefit in it. I once rewatched a Star Wars movie on a flight twice and ended up liking it more for it. Good luck with your puzzle and show.

Same here! There are only a few movies and shows I like to re-watch. From anime it would be Code Geass and Death Note, mostly. I just love seeing the master plan and strategy unfold. I remember the awe I had when I first watched it, but I can still appreciate it even now when I know what will happen.

Getting some exercise yesterday was a process. I tried pressing heavier and my wrist hurt a lot. Now I think I'm going to go back down weight. I felt like I could maybe try benching again, but I was having major shoulder issues with that. Basically I'm hard up for a pressing weighted exercise because my shoulder and wrist are still messed up. I don't know if benching or chest press will workout. Maybe I'll be stuck with just close hands push ups. Eh. It's okay.

Did you have an injury in the past? I had and still have some issues with my shoulder. What helped me a lot was a lot of stretching. I actually blame gaming for this one too. From constant sitting and playing with mouse I have a pain in my shoulder. I guess even the wrist took some damage, but it is fine for most part. The main things that helped me the most was to change from barbell bench press to dumbbells, which allows a more natural shoulder rotation. And then this stretch: 

It depends though what is causing your shoulder pain, but I heard from a few people that this helped them with pain when pressing as it worked for me so might be worth a try 🙂. Now I am doing also this shoulder flexibility routine which is more advanced but I can feel the difference already: https://www.bodyweightwarrior.co.uk/blog/15-min-shoulder-flexibility-routine

Edited by Marek
  • Like 1

@Marek Thanks for these videos. I'll at least do the first stretch and switch to dumbbell pressing. I can add a few of the second videos moves into my stretching too. I actually watched Death Note. It was pretty good. I remember being really into it at the time. 

Day 182 NP 145 Np 135 Med 121 NF 21

Positive post: 3 weeks nofap, shoulder stretching improved, drinking water.

Three weeks nofap is good for me. I'm pretty happy that I've come this far again. I did three months before and didn't think I'd go back but I found out there are some triggers I need to stay away from or I'll fall back into it. Thanks to Marek for my shoulder stretches and tips for working out safer. I'll be employing these today and I'm sure I'll feel better from them. I drink at least a liter of water a day then I try to stop drinking around six pm so I don't have to use the bathroom at night while I sleep. It's going good. My struggle right now is dealing with the heat. It makes me uncomfortable. Also I'm going to try to get five minutes more meditation in tonight around 730 to total 15 minutes for the day. If I could do 20 minutes a day I'd be happy with that and maintain. My desk chair is uncomfortable and I'm currently putting a pillow on the low back part to try to make it bearable. I'm planning to go checkout chairs at Office Depot tomorrow. They are so expensive though. The nice chairs are like 400$+. I guess if I find a really good one it'd be worth it though. My plan is to sit in a chair for at least one hour to test if I could potentially sit in it for long periods of time. God help me.

My arm has been hurting from coloring. I'm kind of shocked. I can't believe I got an injury from coloring. 

I smiled at my client

I accomplished doing my morning routine

I am grateful for anime, girls, eyes, hands, hearts, silky gloves, big hair, crowns, birds, polka dots and coolness.

God bless

Erik

Edited by Erik2.0
  • Like 4

@Kuymak thank you. Will do. I’m lucky to have made it this far. Good luck to you too.

Day 183 NP 146 Np 136 Med 122 NF 22

Positive post finding a new chair cooking eggs and doing yoga.

Im writing this post from an Office Depot as I try out chairs. It’s going well I’ve sat in one for about an hour and I think it’s good to go for me. I’ve been cooking an egg and turkey sandwich like twice a day and it’s been good. Need more turkey though. I’m doing yoga preshower now and it’s been good so far. I like to stretch. Feels good. 

I smiled at my mindfulness book

I accomplished reading

I am grateful for Netflix anime books love life kindness supreme chairs Office Depot my mom and aliens.

God bless

Erik

• Like 2

@BooksandTrees I sat there for three hours to demo a chair and decided I didn't want it. People weren't really staring much at me. Just the occasional passerby glancing over. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to find a new chair I'm just going to be stuck with the one I've got. I guess that's alright. I can alternate between sitting and standing until CV is over and I go back to sitting on clients couches.

Day 184 NP 147 Np 137 Med 123 NF 23

Positive post: My supervisor has my back, I put away dishes and I didn't spend money on a chair. 

My supervisor just got through telling me that she had my back from the beginning. They transferred me to her when I wasn't doing well because I couldn't get along with my previous supervisors. And they said I wouldn't be able to do the job. But my current sup said she believed in me that I would. And now I'm doing pretty well and she said now they can see that I progressed like she believed I would. So I'm glad to have her. I've been putting away dishes in the morning. It makes me feel better about myself because I'm doing some housework. It's nice to contribute and not just rely on my housemates to clean up after me. I'm glad I didn't buy that chair yesterday. It ended up making my back kind of hurt so why buy something that's worse than what I already have. I don't know if I want to go to a fourth Office Depot to see what chairs they have. I'm pretty discouraged by their selection after looking through three OD's so far. 

I smiled at my supervisor god bless her

I accomplished keeping my job

I am grateful for my residency, my qmhp-t, my supervisor, life, god, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, keyboard, commas, periods, grammar and love.

God bless

Erik

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Erik2.0 said:

I'm glad I didn't buy that chair yesterday. It ended up making my back kind of hurt so why buy something that's worse than what I already have. I don't know if I want to go to a fourth Office Depot to see what chairs they have. I'm pretty discouraged by their selection after looking through three OD's so far. 

Maybe have a look at a lower back support addon to the chair instead of the pillow. I am not sure in what condition is the chair that you already own, but I know these things can make quite the difference sometimes. They are more breathable and firmer compared to the pillow, so it might be worth a try. It is cheap too, and in most places you could return it if you do not see improvement after few days. 

• Like 1

@Marek I know what you're talking about. Maybe one of those things could help. I stopped using a pillow it was not working very well. My new plan is to set my laptop on a block and stand when I can't bear to sit anymore. I'll look into the back support add on.

Day 185 NP 148 Np 138 Med 124 NF 24

Positive post: my housemates put away dishes, I got turkey bacon and my mom's paying for things.

Now that my housemates are putting away the dishes it gives me more energy to wash the pan I use and refill the water filters. So that's nice of them. I'm glad my housemates are pretty clean and quiet even though I don't really feel comfortable with them. I'm getting turkey bacon from Whole Foods now. Which is actually a lot better than the stuff at trader joes. I think it's worth the extra money. Plus my mom's paying for a lot of my expenses now. Gas and food are pretty much covered. I'm really grateful to have a mom who is kind to me for the most part and also pays for things. I'm really lucky.

I smiled at my mindfulness book

I accomplished taking the day off because that's hard to do when people keep texting me asking me to work on my day off.

I am grateful for food, my health, happiness, inner peace, mindfulness, acceptance, bringing awareness to things, the sleep I do get, my home and my mom.

God bless

Erik

I realized I'm kind of sad and lonely. That watching a lot of tv kind of exacerbates this struggle. I guess I can start coloring again. Or try to work on puzzles like @Marek said. I think puzzles are worth a shot. I've just got to find a decent chair to sit downstairs in while I work on the puzzle. Or get like . . . some kind of sheet so I can pick up and move the puzzle around on my desk. So sometimes it chills to the side and sometimes I am able to work on it. Okay I got out measuring tape and it's 20inx20 for the space I can allocate on my desk for a puzzle. That's not that big, but . . . it's a decent size for a starter puzzle seeing as it's my first time trying to do this in my adult life. Okay after some moving around I can maybe fit a 30x30in space. So that's probably a puzzle that's 24x24 when finished. Okay, maybe I can actually do this. I'm going to get on amazon and buy a puzzle. Anime puzzle? No nature. Yeah one of those two. Okay wish me luck. Thanks everyone.

Edited by Erik2.0
  • Like 2

@Erik2.0 I am happy to see that things are going well. Do not worry, we all get sad and lonely at times. Moreover, this lockdown crap does not help it, but things are slowly improving, which is good. I foun that watching tv does not cause it only in case when I can talk about the show with friends. Otherwise it feels just like a form of escape and there are better activities to do to clear our mind 🙂.There are dedicated mats for puzzles that allow you to roll them with the puzzle inside, and it is supposed to hold it together. I was considering one, but then I found an old pinboard which is big enough for the puzzle, so I decided I do not need to spend more money.

• Like 1

@Marek I'm starting to see clients again in person. It's pretty tiring today. I went for like over an hour bike ride on a bike that only has second gear so it's hard to get up hills. I'm not really considering a puzzle right now because it cost a lot of money and you do it maybe a few times at most before you don't want to use the same puzzle again. Theres got to be more cost effective things to do to use time. Maybe I'll just post to GQ twice a day ha. 

Day 186 NP 149 Np 139 Med 125 NF 25

Positive post: I saw a client in person, I made food and got exercise.

Yeah I rode a bike for over an hour today. I'm kind of tired from it, but it was a lot better on my back than sitting in my desk chair like usual. I'm starting to see clients in person again now that we're allowed to have gatherings of up to 10 people in my state. It's going to be more tiring and less free time than webcam all day. But it's more lively and social. And most importantly it's better on my back seeing people in person. I'm going to be making sandwiches for the road now that I'm back on it. It feels like some big change is happening. But, I'm just going back to work in person is all. It's nothing that drastic. I have a nicer car now and better ways of dealing with billing too. 

I smiled at some girl at the bike shop.

I accomplished working on a Sunday.

I am grateful for biking, helmets, safety first, health, apples, peanut butter, water, eggs, spinach, breaks, and heart.

God bless

Erik

• Like 3

@Erik2.0 Thats fair. Well done on the bike ride. I wish I have a bike here. I might actually have a look for one. I would enjoy the possibility to explore much more of my city than by just running. Well now that things normalize and you get busier you do not have to worry so much about finding so many hobbies. 

• Like 1

@Marek True. I have less time thanks to all the driving and working I'm going to be doing now. I'd get a bike, but there isn't much space for me to keep it unless I put it inside and my mom will no doubt hate that. Also my neighborhood isn't great to go biking from. I'd have to walk it for a short stretch over gravel to get to an area where I'd be able to bike. But then I could do it from there. 

Day 187 NP 150 Np 140 Med 126 NF 26

Positive post: Five months no porn, I juggled and I'm still seeing clients in person.

So five months no porn is good for me. I'm very happy to see porn go. It was a waste of time and energy for sure. It also made me feel bad about myself somewhat. I got some lacrosse balls and juggled them today. My dad taught me how to juggle when I was younger so I know like 10 tricks to practice. Juggling is actually fun. I sat down afterward and was like . . . 'I had fun.' Woah. Not something I was used to. I'm also thinking about buying a guitar to play Christian music on. It would be cool to learn how to play sheet music too. I could also go to a guitar meetup and maybe get some tips there on how to learn and self teach. Sadly there was no juggling meetup last I checked. Hoo. I'm out of shape for this though. Only 10 or 20 minutes of juggling and I was seriously out of breath. I go walking almost everyday and I workout, but for some reason I still got winded from juggling. I guess you have to move kind of fast. It's nice to have non-screen hobbies. Otherwise I would've just watched more tv. Which I'm going to do anyways, but less, so yay. 

I'm still seeing clients in person. I almost bailed on it after a rough session yesterday. But todays session was alright. I got through it okay and it was kind of nice to get to chill on a couch and go take a walk together. Instead of just sitting in my chair looking at a screen the whole time. I like spending quality time with my clients in person. It's more social, healthy and fun than webcamming. 

I smiled at my client

I accomplished juggling

I am grateful for lacrosse balls, juggling, amazon, cheap deals, time management, tv shows, gratitude, Jesus, juggling tricks and my dad.

God bless

Erik

• Like 2

Day 188 NP 151 Np 141 Med 127 NF 27

Positive post: I'm setting up a partition in the living room, I'm using the living room now and I got a lumbar support?

My mom's helping me set up some standing asian shade things to separate myself from the kitchen while I watch tv in the living room. Which is great because I can do my work down there now too and not be concerned about the girls getting up in my business. I'm also using the living room more now. That means my back hurts less and I get time outside my room which is nice. I kind of just deal with the discomfort of being around the girls that minimal amount. I still don't like talking to them so I hope the partition discourages them enough from coming over to talk to me. I got a lumbar support cushion at recommended by @Marek. It's okay so far. I don't know how legit it will prove to be, but we'll see. I can always return it if it's useless. 

I got a wicked sunburn from biking with a client. Ouch. I'm back on Telehealth and glad for it. I'm not planning to come out of Telehealth until my company explicitly tells me I have to go see them in person again. I don't care if it's a whole year. But it'll probably be a matter of months. 

I smiled at parasyte on Netflix.

I accomplished drinking water.

I am grateful for my mom, food, mindful eating, mindfulness, air conditioning, my cars, water, thinking, my brain and hair.

God bless

Erik

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Erik2.0 said:

Day 188 NP 151 Np 141 Med 127 NF 27

Positive post: I'm setting up a partition in the living room, I'm using the living room now and I got a lumbar support?

My mom's helping me set up some standing asian shade things to separate myself from the kitchen while I watch tv in the living room. Which is great because I can do my work down there now too and not be concerned about the girls getting up in my business. I'm also using the living room more now. That means my back hurts less and I get time outside my room which is nice. I kind of just deal with the discomfort of being around the girls that minimal amount. I still don't like talking to them so I hope the partition discourages them enough from coming over to talk to me. I got a lumbar support cushion at recommended by @Marek. It's okay so far. I don't know how legit it will prove to be, but we'll see. I can always return it if it's useless. 

I got a wicked sunburn from biking with a client. Ouch. I'm back on Telehealth and glad for it. I'm not planning to come out of Telehealth until my company explicitly tells me I have to go see them in person again. I don't care if it's a whole year. But it'll probably be a matter of months. 

I smiled at parasyte on Netflix.

I accomplished drinking water.

I am grateful for my mom, food, mindful eating, mindfulness, air conditioning, my cars, water, thinking, my brain and hair.

God bless

Erik

Is it possible to set ground rules that when you're in the partition not to disturb you? Or even have your mom explain to them that when you're working you can't be disturbed? How was Parasyte? I wanted to see it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BooksandTrees said:

Is it possible to set ground rules that when you're in the partition not to disturb you? Or even have your mom explain to them that when you're working you can't be disturbed? How was Parasyte? I wanted to see it.

I could definitely ask my mom to tell them not to disturb me while I'm in the partition. I think they'd abide by that. Parasyte was really good. It was nice and drew me in at first then it became super engaging. I recommend it if you like action, anime and friendship with a little romance. 

@GrainSiloEnthusiast Yeah if you message one of the mods they can help you change it I think. Ask books and trees he knows. I was going to change mine because I realize it sounds like Tosh.0 which isn't really a show I'm that into. But I decided I didn't really mind that much because Erik2.0 is like the new Erik so it still works. Plus I'm already known on here by this name and don't want to change for that reason too.

Day 189 NP 152 Np 143 Med 128 NF 28

Positive post: almost back up to one month nofap, I went for a walk and I read. 

Nofap has been good. I like living without masturbating. It just feels better and I have more time to do what I want. I went for a walk, but at a temp of 85 degrees it was too hot for me and I got mild heatstroke. I seem to be sensitive to the heat as my mom was fine. I'm going to look for a big hat and maybe that'll help. Still got to wait for my mom to setup that partition. I don't know when she'll have a day off she's always so busy with work. I read the Bible a little each day. It makes me feel better and like a better person. I'm thinking of giving American comics another try as I have access to some of them via hoopla. I know there are massive comic sites you can illegally read on, but I don't feel comfortable using them. Anyone know if there's a pay site where you can read all the good manga/comics on?

I've really got to inject a little more non-screen time into my life. So I'm planning to use the Pomodoro method to do 1-2 more non-screen things like juggling and reading. I usually feel like crap after I read comics for some reason, but I like them so that's why I'm giving them another try. Plus they're not tv. They're closer to reading. I'm planning to do some yoga on non lifting days because I can't walk most of the time due to the heat and my heatstroke tendency.

I smiled at the sky

I accomplished walking

I am grateful for my table cloth, wine color, black, white, silver, blue, lights, bible, reebok and people.

God bless

Erik

17 hours ago, Erik2.0 said:

I'm thinking of giving American comics another try as I have access to some of them via hoopla. I know there are massive comic sites you can illegally read on, but I don't feel comfortable using them. Anyone know if there's a pay site where you can read all the good manga/comics on?

There might be more, but the only legal one that I know of is Crunchyroll. It might work with your VrV account, but I am not sure. I remember seeing somewhere that you can link them the accounts together which should give you the access to the manga as well. It should have the most popular manga on there. Hope it helps 🙂. Also, Parasyte is great! Definitely one of the better anime imo. 

• Like 1

@Marek I agree, parasyte is a good anime. Crunchyroll is a part of VRV. I didn't know they had manga on there I'll have to check it out. 

Day 190 NP 153 Np 144 Med 129 NF 29

Positive post: I walked, I watched and I ate.

Yes today was a pretty basic day. At least I went for a walk with my mom. As long as I get some exercise in each day I consider it a victory. It was 85 degrees out and I felt all hot and exhausted the rest of the day. Ugh. Having heat sensitivity bites. Oh well. I guess I'll just stay inside and try to do yoga. I watched a bunch of Supergirl as the new seasons out. It's a good show and I love watching it. Supergirl's great. It's weird for me on some points like how they show people living together pre-maritally, but whatever it's alright. I got Chipotle because I didn't feel like cooking after getting overheated. It was pretty good too. I broke my toilet seat today by sitting down too hard on it. So I went and replaced that earlier today. My mom's still going to help me finish installing the new one. 

I smiled at Supergirl and my friend Snow.

I accomplished getting through my morning routine.

I am grateful for anime, supergirl, chipotle, my mom, toilet seats, Home Depot, insect repellant, walks, yoga, and God.

God bless

Erik

Edited by Erik2.0
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Erik2.0 said:

@Marek I agree, parasyte is a good anime. Crunchyroll is a part of VRV. I didn't know they had manga on there I'll have to check it out. 

Day 190 NP 153 Np 144 Med 129 NF 29

Positive post: I walked, I watched and I ate.

Yes today was a pretty basic day. At least I went for a walk with my mom. As long as I get some exercise in each day I consider it a victory. It was 85 degrees out and I felt all hot and exhausted the rest of the day. Ugh. Having heat sensitivity bites. Oh well. I guess I'll just stay inside and try to do yoga. I watched a bunch of Supergirl as the new seasons out. It's a good show and I love watching it. Supergirl's great. It's weird for me on some points like how they show people living together pre-maritally, but whatever it's alright. I got Chipotle because I didn't feel like cooking after getting overheated. It was pretty good too. I broke my toilet seat today by sitting down too hard on it. So I went and replaced that earlier today. My mom's still going to help me finish installing the new one. 

I smiled at Supergirl and my friend Snow.

I accomplished getting through my morning routine.

I am grateful for anime, supergirl, chipotle, my mom, toilet seats, Home Depot, insect repellant, walks, yoga, and God.

God bless

Erik

I still want to try getting out to walk. There's a new trail near my new apartment that I'll walk on after work each day for sure in the future.

• Like 1