NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Getting That Life I've Always Wanted

Joseph

Introduction

I've lost count on how many times I've relapse on gaming, and this time I want to make it my final attempt to quit gaming, if you're interested with my story and approach you can read it here. I'll try my best to keep this journal update daily, mainly to make it a habit and create a sense of achievement for myself so that it'll make it harder for me to relapse. I'm also looking to inspire other and in exchange inspire myself as well. There'll be no fix formatting/styling for my journal, but I'll try to keep it clean and easily readable. My journal will also include my goals for short or mid term.

Why Do I Want to Quit? [Reminder]

I also wanted to write down the reasons I wanted to quit so that every time I check back on this post it serves as a reminder and keep me on track to that goal. I have big a dream that I wanted to achieve financial freedom in about 5 years, and have the option to retire at age 30, but the past few years I've been wasting more than 5,000 hours on gaming, thousands of hours watching gaming related videos on YouTube and Twitch, and thousands of unproductive hours because gaming has drain away all the motivation will not get me where I want to be.

Day 1 - 1 Nov 2019

Today I've decided to be serious about quitting game, and I have decided to setup a few habits, things to do, some goals and setting up some software to help me in this journey, writing this journal is one of them. I've also decided to setup a year end resolutions which consist things I wanted to achieve in next 2 months:

• Quit gaming in next 2 months, ofc.
  • Quit smoking in next 2 months
  • Restart my digital marketing agency and get at least one contract
  • Read 8 non-fiction book
  • Losing weight to a healthy BMI, 10kg.

That's all for now, I do not want to setup too many goals and habit at the first day because I've tried that previously and it'll only get me burn out quicker and give up, so, "one" thing at a time.

• Like 1