NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Daily remarks

Mark IT

Day 1

In the morning instead of playing i went for a long walk. After i spend most of day in front of computer watching twitch and youtube. I feel that watching other people play and having fun is kind of like cheating.Tommorow i plan to go to gym and do some php and html coding.

6 hours ago, Mark IT said:

Day 1

In the morning instead of playing i went for a long walk. After i spend most of day in front of computer watching twitch and youtube. I feel that watching other people play and having fun is kind of like cheating.

I think you could get some value out of checking out some of Cam's videos, like for example: 

Or:

That way you can get some pointers on whether or not you're cheating or not from Cam himself, and a way to stop if you're interested ?
Anyways. Good seeing you here

• Like 1

Ah, @Mark IT, i know how you feel about the streams! i used to have them as background noise while i worked. At first i did miss them but i did notice my mood was much better and concentration was much better. I wish you the best of luck cutting out the streams, just know its much better without them once you get over the initial quitting period! 

• Like 1

Day 2

In the morning I went to gym, after that i watched some southpark. I spend 4 hours on programming and I have read a book for 30mins. During programming php loops I encountered a problem that I can't solve so plan for tommorow is to work more on loops. Also I started working on developing mobile-website that looks similar to twitch app and I plan to complete it by the friday.  

P.s

Thanks to suggestions from sskieller and awalkingcane I realised why I should not watch Twitch and yt gaming videos, so instead of it I just listen to podcasts.