Hungry Thirsty

Journey Of Self-Discovery

Hey everyone!

I have been playing videogames for almost my whole life. What was once a hobby became an addiction. The main two reasons I want to quit are time and money. I want to devote my time to other goals in life (focusing on my career, moving out) as well as saving money for other things. I've gradually whittled down my gaming addiction to one console (Xbox 360) and one game (Halo Reach multiplayer), which I've been playing since release date (14 September 2010). I have bought many other consoles as well (ps2, ps3, ps4, psp, xbox one, nintendo ds, gaming laptop) but lost interest in them eventually and ended up selling them. My goal, with the help of Respawn and the Game Quitters forum, is to eliminate this final addiction (Halo Reach multiplayer) which is definitely the most challenging addiction I've ever faced, so I can move on with my life. I have never signed up for any programs like Respawn but I am ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes so I can live a happy and successful life. I really hope everyone else on this forum manages to achieve their goals as well!  

• Like 2

Welcome! Congrats on taking the first steps 🙂

5 hours ago, Hungry Thirsty said:

I have never signed up for any programs like Respawn but I am ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes so I can live a happy and successful life.

This is the perfect attitude to have going forward. The right mindset is so important and I'm excited to see where it takes you!

All the best.

• Like 1

Thank you! Signing up for Respawn certainly felt like a step in the right direction: forward. 

I have a feeling this is going to be a challenging but rewarding process.

You're right, having the right mindset is super important!

• Like 1