NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hi folks

Saje

It's awesome that you took the time to post here.

I don't know if it would be possible for you, but try to get into weekly therapy sessions.

After three visits with a therapist, evaluate whether or not you are able to talk freely with that person without being judged.

You don't necessarily have to feel like you're making significant progress after three visits, but you should feel like you're able to speak and listen naturally and always leave with food for thought.

If you don't have this kind of connection, do yourself a favor and find a new one if you can.

I'm speaking from experience as I have been through a few therapists before finding one that work well with me.

Once I found a therapist I was compatible with, I was able to comfortably talk about my life and feel understood.

My therapist was able to help me find new ways to think about aspects of my life and find ways to improve my mental health.

Good luck!

Hey Saje! Thanks for joining us here!

I definitely relate to you about being bullied and using gaming as a way to escape that, because that was my experience too. (I shared that here.)

Have you read Man's Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl? It's a very good book you'd enjoy a lot, I think there's even a german translation. I'd recommend it for you.

Also, Germany is a beautiful country. I enjoyed my time there two years ago. Hope to come back and visit some day soon.

Awesome, let me know what you think of the book. Another good one is The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson. The key is to focus on baby steps towards your goals, a little bit every day. If you code for 30 minutes/day and do it for a year you'll be way better than if you only do it for 5 hours one day and quit.

The key is to focus on a daily habit and make it easy.