NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

The New Era

Hi my name is Mike and I am 19 years old. I joined Game Quitters because I want to quit videos games as well as become successful in life. I am happy to say I do not have a gaming addiction, I play games in moderation.I am inspired by Mr. Cam because he took a huge step and quit gaming for good. I hope to follow in his foot steps as well. I want to quit gaming and to pursue a career in international business. I want to travel the world, meet new people, and make some friends. This fall I will begin community college and start my journey to becoming an international businessman. Please feel free to add me on instagram and snapchat @kingmap117 . Mr. Cam if you saw this message please feel free to contact me as well. You are an inspiration to us all and I really appreciate the hard work and dedication to you helping those in need with their gaming addiction! Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you guys soon :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great to have you here. 

I was personally not addicted for a while as well, but just playing randomly really took me away from planning, and thinking about my goals in general. 

I congratulate you for not letting gaming escalate into an addiction in your life.

P. S. I am working in international business (with a focus on supply chain and logistics), feel free to message me and we can connect on LinkedIn.